Hi!!!

Guest Zara

lol Think Ill just stick 2 practicing for havin babies!!! lol

I couldnt have suggested anything better myself!! And seen as I was the first to welcome you its only fair im first up :thup:

You need to stay away from that Jonc127 bloke - he is far too old for you and by the sounds of it, he is a stalker - but all those farmers up there are a bit shady!! You need to be entertained by the likes of Gav and myself - real men of today (eh Gav)!!

:);)

I cant believe how cheeky you guys are!!! lol lol

Anyway Im a nurse remember so Ive seen loooooads of willies!!! None of yours will frighten me lol Anyway jonc seems really nice so yada yada to u little boys!!! I prefer older guys cos they know what 2 do ;)

But hey stop getting me all wound up before my shift you naughty boyzzz lol I need to go shower now. Im down to observe another delivery today so gotta look ma best!!

Anyway Im a nurse remember so Ive seen loooooads of willies!!! None of yours will frighten me lol Anyway jonc seems really nice so yada yada to u little boys!!! I prefer older guys cos they know what 2 do ;)

But hey stop getting me all wound up before my shift you naughty boyzzz lol I need to go shower now. Im down to observe another delivery today so gotta look ma best!!

Im beginning to think you are Jonc!!! :D

dont know if you will see any willies but theres a fair chance youl find a couple of pricks in here!;) any way, it is my birthday on valentines day and ill be 38 so if its a bit of experience your after doll.....

lol lol lol

Is there just no stopping you boys?? Im glad I joined up here now cos you fair cheer me up before another shift. Can be tough sometimes esp when its a difficult birth. I'll think about ur offer when Im in the delivery suite with all the screamin today gisabeer!!!! lol

Anyway if I was just lookin for willies I think Ive picked the wrong branch o nursin!!!!! LOL