Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

Perhaps they were but feel underwhelmed by the 'revolution'?

Perhaps, and perhaps some will always find an excuse.

If people don't want to go then fair enough, but save us the self-righteous crap about being on a boycott when they've no intention of renewing (not referring to anyone specifically).

Perhaps, and perhaps some will always find an excuse.

If people don't want to go then fair enough, but save us the self-righteous crap about being on a boycott when they've no intention of renewing (not referring to anyone specifically).

You may call it an excuse, others may call it a reason. The organised boycott was instigated by King. It really is up to him to show that the time is right for folk to return. The message being put out now appears to be nothing more than to return to the days of blind faith.

You may call it an excuse, others may call it a reason. The organised boycott was instigated by King. It really is up to him to show that the time is right for folk to return. The message being put out now appears to be nothing more than to return to the days of blind faith.

To rely on anything for the future, you have to have some level of faith, but that doesn't make it blind. It's really hard to see what DK is doing wrong.

King co have bought shares, then got enough other shareholders on their side and ousted an incredibly toxic board that were sucking us dry. Even for that they deserve something.

They then immediately loan the club to keep it ticking over so that there is no draw down of Mike Ashley's dangerous loan.

They quickly go on to sign a temporary manager who was a reasonable choice in the circumstances.

King and Murray go through all the FAP test nonsense and pass.

They clear out the players in the squad whose contracts are ending that most of the fans don't want renewed.

They successfully appoint a management team that appears to possess most of the qualities the fans are looking for. The noises are all about attacking play and getting back to the top.

They allow reasonably interesting signings to happen which are in keeping with where we are and where we want to go.

They lend more money to keep the club going.

They re-engage with fan groups.

Just where is the beef?

The irony is that without King co doing anything that looks like harming the club, if you don't buy into the revolution, then the only person you can criticise is yourself. King Co are doing their part and putting their money in and a lot of effort. I can't see what position people are in to criticise. You could have been a season ticket holder all your life but thinking you're a top supporter doesn't wash when you pull the plug just as the club need you most to help it on the to be successful again.

It's up to people how they spend their money, but how can you criticise others that are doing far, far more for the cause than you are? You can criticise malevolence or sheer incompetence but criticising commitment is the height of hypocrisy.

There are various problems in trying to sell season tickets nowadays:

1. The 'political' stuff will still be putting people off.

2. The football quality has been awful.

3. TV coverage and free streaming websites.

4. Ever changing kick-off times.

5. Cost.

6. There's no real reason for buying a season book when you can pick and choose games (i.e. no Celtic tickets).

7. People are out of the 'habit'.

8. Lack of ticket flexibility.

Now there are a few positives for the club to build on:

1. New manager.

2. New players.

3. New board.

4. Choice of seats.

I would have liked to have seen the club add to these pros by introducing rover season tickets in certain areas - i.e. let people sit where they want within certain areas. Further, why not have flexi-tickets - i.e. you buy a 5/10/15 match ticket and use it when you like including cup games and or friendlies?

Football clubs have to be more accommodating and innovative nowadays. The Broomloan Front, Copland Rear and/or Club Deck could easily have been used as a test for ideas like the above. Instead, outwith a few games, we'll still have 10-20,000 empty seats each week.

Once the product on the park is seen to be significantly better people will return in big numbers. I have no doubt about that & am convinced next season will be a total contrast to last season.

This will be the first season for 4 years where there should be no huge off the park shenanigans. I think that is a bigger factor that any change in management and playing staff. The black thunder-cloud has been lifted and that should change the attitude and motivation for everyone involved.

People may return if the football is better and that is up to them, but it is in acute contrast with our traditional motto's of "We are the people", "Follow follow" and "Something Something Loyal".

There are many good and respectful reasons to not go to a game, even trivial ones, but just "the football isn't nice enough", while fine for neutral or a customer, is pretty weak for someone who sees themselves as a loyal supporter.

'I would have liked to have seen the club add to these pros by introducing rover season tickets in certain areas - i.e. let people sit where they want within certain areas. Further, why not have flexi-tickets - i.e. you buy a 5/10/15 match ticket and use it when you like including cup games and or friendlies?'

Completely agree. At every club.

To rely on anything for the future, you have to have some level of faith, but that doesn't make it blind. It's really hard to see what DK is doing wrong.

King co have bought shares, then got enough other shareholders on their side and ousted an incredibly toxic board that were sucking us dry. Even for that they deserve something.

They then immediately loan the club to keep it ticking over so that there is no draw down of Mike Ashley's dangerous loan.

They quickly go on to sign a temporary manager who was a reasonable choice in the circumstances.

King and Murray go through all the FAP test nonsense and pass.

They clear out the players in the squad whose contracts are ending that most of the fans don't want renewed.

They successfully appoint a management team that appears to possess most of the qualities the fans are looking for. The noises are all about attacking play and getting back to the top.

They allow reasonably interesting signings to happen which are in keeping with where we are and where we want to go.

They lend more money to keep the club going.

They re-engage with fan groups.

Just where is the beef?

The irony is that without King co doing anything that looks like harming the club, if you don't buy into the revolution, then the only person you can criticise is yourself. King Co are doing their part and putting their money in and a lot of effort. I can't see what position people are in to criticise. You could have been a season ticket holder all your life but thinking you're a top supporter doesn't wash when you pull the plug just as the club need you most to help it on the to be successful again.

It's up to people how they spend their money, but how can you criticise others that are doing far, far more for the cause than you are? You can criticise malevolence or sheer incompetence but criticising commitment is the height of hypocrisy.

I refuse to be lectured to by someone who doesn't even go to games but would rather watch on illegal internet streaming sites but I will indulge you this once.

I will return once I see real change happening. All 'investment' so far has been just that - done in a way so as to secure at least some sort of return. The loans are secured against shares, how many shares, nobody knows.

McCall was a lazy appointment and ended in predictable failure.

The FAPP tests are irrelevant.

They wanted a smaller squad and the cull was nowhere near severe enough.

The acquisition of Warburton is the biggest positive for the board. Whether he will be expected to perform miracles with loans and bargain signings ala PLG, only time will tell.

There have been two signings so far, with neither of them that interesting.

They were engaged with certain fan groups all the way through. The appointments of Chris Graham and James Blair were not a coincidence, although at least the latter got there on merit.

Supporters will be there tomorrow.

Fans will be waiting for a Gazzalaudo signing. See you in about five years, lads, if you're lucky.

There is of course nothing wrong with being selective about the product you pay to watch. That's the individual's choice. But that individual is not a supporter.