Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

It's a shame too because the quality is actually very good. Anyone know if they charge supporters clubs a higher rate than individuals ? Similar to Sky charging pubs more than a household rate.

My online ST will be aboue US$300 which is about 225 quid or thereabouts. The quality of streaming is good though.

That's quite pricey I think.

Does that get you every single game Craig or only the home games?

That's quite pricey I think.

Does that get you every single game Craig or only the home games?

As Zappa says mate - it gets you everything on RTV. All games. All programming. I pay for it but only use it for games. I don't mind the price so long as it all goes to the Club - I budget for it anyway and it helps the Club somewhat, small though it is.

As Zappa says mate - it gets you everything on RTV. All games. All programming. I pay for it but only use it for games. I don't mind the price so long as it all goes to the Club - I budget for it anyway and it helps the Club somewhat, small though it is.

Mate, am I right in saying that if a Rangers game is being played on a Champions League night you need to watch it on RTV on demand or do you still get it live because you're outside the UK & ROI?

Mate, am I right in saying that if a Rangers game is being played on a Champions League night you need to watch it on RTV on demand or do you still get it live because you're outside the UK & ROI?

Get it live because we are outside UK & ROI :thup:

Get it live because we are outside UK & ROI :thup:

It's really not a bad deal then, eh? If we average say 50 games a season, then it's something like £4.50 a game, plus there's all of the other content for folk who want it.

Should fans not expect promises to be kept at face value? Transparency, transfer kitty, improvements to infrastructure etc etc.

Loans are okay but they are not great or especially pleasing. So far the investment has fallen way short of what I thought they were promising. I really didn't think we would be relying on freebie signings again and a less than 40% wage budget with zero scouts for the first team.

But its still better than Ashley. That being said Its also a poor day when not being robbed is seen as a coup.

No matter what i will still follow follow just not as happily or optimistically as I once did.

Should fans not expect promises to be kept at face value? Transparency, transfer kitty, improvements to infrastructure etc etc.

Loans are okay but they are not great or especially pleasing. So far the investment has fallen way short of what I thought they were promising. I really didn't think we would be relying on freebie signings again and a less than 40% wage budget with zero scouts for the first team.

You're being quite impatient trublu, especially in terms of the investment and improvements to infrastructure side of things. The investment will come in the form of a share/rights issue which we were told would take time to implement and won't happen straight away and improvements to infrastructure is clearly something that they're working on, but again will take time to implement.

As for transparency, it's pretty much just a buzz word, but in fairness to the new board they wanted to speak about the Ashley contracts at the EGM Ashley called recently, but were gagged by a court order because Ashley doesn't want Gers fans to know the details of the shitty Rangers Retail and Sports Direct deals.

But its still better than Ashley. That being said Its also a poor day when not being robbed is seen as a coup.

No matter what i will still follow follow just not as happily or optimistically as I once did.

If the previous incumbents had similarly failed to tackle the numerous problems that exist, with stories changing from one interview to the next, they would have been rightly slaughtered for it.

Now shut up and be grateful.