Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

I agree I am definitely impatient, but I can also understand that circumstances can change. But that's not the case here.

We were not told investment would come Only through a share issue they said that was one vehicle. A vehicle that they have put back twice now. Might not be their fault but in my opinion they are in no rush as they only want to invest the bare minimum needed.If they wanted to put in investment to improve the squad and infrastructure there is nothing stopping them.they have chose not to at this point.

At no point did they say we would not have investment in time for the first transfer window they said the complete opposite. One of the repeated mantras was major investment in the first team was needed urgently. Jan or later ain't urgently.

Transparency I meant in all their dealings that they conduct. I knew from the start they would never be able to release info on sd contracts.it was a non starter

They have not told us one single plan. Nothing but rhetoric. No business plan. no plan for the footballing side has been released. Can you tell us If the recently released coaches will be replaced? Nope silence.

As for working with the fans groups only the fans groups themselves have been involved. The rest of us, the vast majority have not been consulted on whether we want them more involved or not. Transparency was meant to be with all fans not filtered through their buddies. Is our md or ceo (whatever the title is nowadays) paid less than previous ones?will we have scouts this year or next? In what structure? They must be working to some sort of plan/blueprint. there must be a timeline of sorts what is it?

At the end of the day we are still running with the same budgets as last year with a squad 2 weeks on sat before kickoff that is poorer than last year still utilising the same tired recruitment methods and market's while putting no structure in place to help our new management team who are under the cosh time wise.

Not the dream they were selling. Hard work and a long road ,yes. no movement or major change compounded by silence , no.

Edited by trublusince1982

If the previous incumbents had similarly failed to tackle the numerous problems that exist, with stories changing from one interview to the next, they would have been rightly slaughtered for it.

Now shut up and be grateful.

Come on, there's really no need to be facetious. There's a massive difference between some inconsistencies across King & co's planned and unplanned interviews and what some of the previous incumbents did and I'm sure you know it.

The new board's been in place for 4 months. During that time I think a lot has happened (even more so behind the scenes no doubt!) and there's going to be a lot more happening over the next few months, most of which I think will be positive, so some patience might be more prudent than sniping.

I agree I am definitely impatient, but I can also understand that circumstances can change. But that's not the case here.

We were not told investment would come Only through a share issue they said that was one vehicle. A vehicle that they have put back twice now. Might not be their fault but in my opinion they are in no rush as they only want to invest the bare minimum needed.If they wanted to put in investment to improve the squad and infrastructure there is nothing stopping them.they have chose not to at this point.

At no point did they say we would not have investment in time for the first transfer window they said the complete opposite. One of the repeated mantras was major investment in the first team was needed urgently. Jan or later ain't urgently.

Transparency I meant in all their dealings that they conduct. I knew from the start they would never be able to release info on sd contracts.it was a non starter

They have not told us one single plan. Nothing but rhetoric. No business plan. no plan for the footballing side has been released. Can you tell us If the recently released coaches will be replaced? Nope silence.

As for working with the fans groups only the fans groups themselves have been involved. The rest of us, the vast majority have not been consulted on whether we want them more involved or not. Transparency was meant to be with all fans not filtered through their buddies. Is our md or ceo (whatever the title is nowadays) paid less than previous ones?will we have scouts this year or next? In what structure? They must be working to some sort of plan/blueprint. there must be a timeline of sorts what is it?

At the end of the day we are still running with the same budgets as last year with a squad 2 weeks on sat before kickoff that is poorer than last year still utilising the same tired recruitment methods and market's while putting no structure in place to help our new management team who are under the cosh time wise.

Not the dream they were selling. Hard work and a long road ,yes. no movement or major change compounded by silence , no.

I suppose the timing of the investment changed when we were not promoted. Don't forget though the transfer window still has about 7 weeks to run and the bargain time will be nearer the end. if we buy now we will be paying top dollar.

Come on, there's really no need to be facetious. There's a massive difference between some inconsistencies across King & co's planned and unplanned interviews and what some of the previous incumbents did and I'm sure you know it.

The new board's been in place for 4 months. During that time I think a lot has happened (even more so behind the scenes no doubt!) and there's going to be a lot more happening over the next few months, most of which I think will be positive, so some patience might be more prudent than sniping.

I didn't mention anything about what the previous incumbents did or did not do, so to try and put words in my mouth is not on. I was merely making the point that there is no consistency in the reaction to their inaction because people have once again chosen a 'side'.

What are all these positives that have happened? Christ, Graham Wallace was ridiculed for taking that amount of time to come up with a plan. For all it was, at least it was something.

I didn't mention anything about what the previous incumbents did or did not do, so to try and put words in my mouth is not on. I was merely making the point that there is no consistency in the reaction to their inaction because people have once again chosen a 'side'.

What are all these positives that have happened? Christ, Graham Wallace was ridiculed for taking that amount of time to come up with a plan. For all it was, at least it was something.

Victor Meldrew strikes again:)

Got a new manager and coaching staff

finance to keep us going meanwhile

kept Ashley's £5m ( get it up you fatso)

getting players in to win the second tier

ST selling............

all in 12 weeks !

what's this inaction people are on about ?

Got a new manager and coaching staff

finance to keep us going meanwhile

kept Ashley's £5m ( get it up you fatso)

getting players in to win the second tier

ST selling............

all in 12 weeks !

what's this inaction people are on about ?

Manager and assistant. Have I missed an announcement about other coaches coming aboard?

£8m of loans. Terrific!

Three new players in to compliment the remaining stars from last season’s triumphs.

Season tickets always sell at this time of year, and frankly, they couldn't get any worse than last season’s flop.

very telling what?

when was your last positive post?

oh it's obvious you have no sense of humour either.

Just because I'm not signed up to the Dave King Glee Club, doesn't necessarily mean that my posts are negative. If you, or anyone else for that matter, think that he is above reproach, then, of course, they will not come across well to you.

If I missed the humour in your post, my humble apologies. :)