Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

Only a fortnight away ... which is kind of good. Felt like the shortest "summer" ever.

It's not even a fortnight now. Not much time left to get the squad whipped into shape!

Not well spotted at all actually. Someone must have spiked my drink yesterday because I was talking shite.

Season ticket sales are going great in all stands apart from the Broomloan where sales are really poor, presumably because folk are taking the opportunity to move out of the Broomloan so that they don't get moved when it eventually comes to Celtic games.

A half decent indicator of how well sales are going is that there's only just over 800 seats left in the whole Copland stand.

With all due respect I a delighted to hear that you were spouting shite!

It's not even a fortnight now. Not much time left to get the squad whipped into shape!

And not much of a squad to whip into shape. Ah well, time has very much been against us but once suspensions (and you can guarantee we will get these) and injuries (ditto) kick in. Well.......

(I support the board and their choice of manager, btw, but "less than two weeks" is a bit of a stiff slap to the face.....)

Edited by SteveC

how does everyone see the squad? Have i forgot anyone?

Bell

foderingham

mcgregor

zaliuskus

wallace

sinnamon

keirnan

wilson

law

crawford

murdoch

templeton

aird

shiels

walsh

halliday(looks likely)

mckay

gallagher

hardie

miller

clark

21 players

have not included thompson as he and lang are meant for youth.

With all due respect I a delighted to hear that you were spouting shite!

Me too. :whistle:

At the current rate we could possibly have over 35k STs sold before the first league game at Ibrox because there's probably going to be another rush of sales at the end of this month.

And not much of a squad to whip into shape. Ah well, time has very much been against us but once suspensions (and you can guarantee we will get these) and injuries (ditto) kick in. Well.......

(I support the board and their choice of manager, btw, but "less than two weeks" is a bit of a stiff slap to the face.....)

I'm not worried yet. The immediate schedule is tight, but there's still plenty time left in the transfer window.

I think it's pretty much a certainty that we'll see a couple of new signings this week, but I expect more to come in the last week or two of August.