Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

I was over getting my ST. Activated for the cowdenbeath game and was told the ticket sales were very slow...18-22,000 it will be then...sad..

It's only to be expected when a lot of people will be a bit skint following Christmas & New Year, but even on a weekend at a normal time of the year we wouldn't get much more than 25k for this fixture, so all things considered we'll be doing ok if there's 20k there on Sunday given that it's televised.

I was over getting my ST. Activated for the cowdenbeath game and was told the ticket sales were very slow...18-22,000 it will be then...sad..

I will be amazed if we get over 20K for this match. Every cup tie we have played this season has been very poorly attended. It will be quite a change for the players after the last home game v Hibs and the excellant "big-game" atmosphere that was generated there. However they are still expected to perform to the same level every time, when clearly the fans cant give a toss about the Cowdenbeath game.

Pointless post without any indication of your source's position.

I heard 33000 from a nicely spiced sauce.

Why is it pointless? The attendance has been discussed and I got this figure today in another conversation with a well placed source inside the Club; obviously I can't reveal the source.

I'll bet you a pie and bovril that it's nearer 17,000 than 33,000 how about that?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Why is it pointless? The attendance has been discussed and I got this figure today in another conversation with a well placed source inside the Club; obviously I can't reveal the source.

I'll bet you a pie and bovril that it's nearer 17,000 than 33,000 how about that?

Not sure why ticket sales is such a guarded secret so as to not reveal a source. Not that I actually care to be honest :D

Oops, missed the point maybe! wooooooooooooosh..........