Gers To Train At Spurs

I dont think it means we will play 33 players, more the line-ups will be very different. I expect MW to play the same formation and style of play each time, with players perhaps being tried out in a couple of different positions, and linking up with different players.
I get that but how do you make changes to the defence and forwards we have what 3 fit forwards and 5/6 defenders. On left back one right back. Got to be a few played in new positions

How did that work out

Whether Adebayor's any good or not is a different matter entirely. Real Madrid are merely one of the many 'small clubs' that have thought it OK to use the loan system to bolster the squad. We've used it in the past so doing it now is hardly some massive statement of downsizing. The issue is not whether to make use of loans--not doing so would make us pretty much unique in European football--but whether we make good use of it (both players coming in and going out).

RANGERS travelled south to Tottenham Hotspur’s Enfield training ground yesterday for training sessions today as preparations for the new season heat up.

The Light Blues will play a series of training games as well as utilising some of the facilities at the London club’s state-of-the-art facility.

The match with Tottenham will be the first chance new manager Mark Warburton has to view his side in action, and he explained the format it will take.

He said: “We’ll play a coaching game where we’ll play three, 30 minute halves with three different elevens.

“It’s a magnificent facility down at Tottenham, and it’s a chance for the players to get away overnight and for us to check out our away game protocol – the pre-match meal and the timings etc. to make sure everything is right for us ahead of the new season.

“It’s a good trip for us and a good game for us.”

Rangers will play another closed-doors game next week before Burnley visit Ibrox on July 21 in the final warm-up game before the trip to Hibernian in the Petrofac Cup on July 25.

And while the tie at Easter Road is an incredibly tricky one, boss Warburton once again reiterated his desire for Rangers only to focus on and worry about themselves.

He continued: “It has to be about us. That’s no disrespect to the opposition, but it’s got to be about Rangers and us applying ourselves well and going to every game prepared, and hopefully we can get the right result from there.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9587-boss-looks-ahead-to-spurs-trip

Am I the only one that sees this oozing in professionalism ? Looking at the Club's away game protocol in terms of eating, timing, possibly even rooming arrangements ?

The more I hear from him the more Warburton impresses me, at least in terms of preparation.

Am I the only one that sees this oozing in professionalism ? Looking at the Club's away game protocol in terms of eating, timing, possibly even rooming arrangements ?

The more I hear from him the more Warburton impresses me, at least in terms of preparation.

Other than the travelling, should the home match protocol not be exactly the same as the away one? :D

Robert Boyle ‏@RFC_Rab

For info, there's no coverage of the coaching sessions down at Spurs today. First time we'll have our usual web match coverage is Burnley

Being said on another forum that Spurs won 3-2.

We got beat 3-2. Apparently played quite well and a lot of positives.

Fielded a different team each 30, with most first team players playing an hour.

Clark penalty and Kiernan header were the goals

he certainly appears to be taking a "bigger picture" view of things....