Gers To Train At Spurs

Seriously mate, you need up your game. The text in your signature is longer than most of your posts on the forum! :D

You seriously need me to walk you through how it can be bad.

Well let's start with they could be utterly gash make it hard to win but still get a game and stop you going up.

You seriously need me to walk you through how it can be bad.

Well let's start with they could be utterly gash make it hard to win but still get a game and stop you going up.

I did say that loan signings need to be players of a high standard and fully fit, but maybe you missed that part of my post. As others have said, loan deals for us should be players who are better quality than what we can afford to buy or get out of contract.

I did say that loan signings need to be players of a high standard and fully fit, but maybe you missed that part of my post. As others have said, loan deals for us should be players who are better quality than what we can afford to buy or get out of contract.

They should be players who never come near us.

They will also curtail the development of players who are permanently contracted to the club. The end results are similar to McCoist going out and buying 'experienced' players to win the lower leagues - it all catches up with you in the end. People really need to make up their minds as to what it is they want to see The Rangers become and how they envisage it growing in the long-term.

They will also curtail the development of players who are permanently contracted to the club. The end results are similar to McCoist going out and buying 'experienced' players to win the lower leagues - it all catches up with you in the end. People really need to make up their minds as to what it is they want to see The Rangers become and how they envisage it growing in the long-term.

There needs to be a good balance in the squad though and that balance should ideally include some real quality - even at this level - because we absolutely must win the league this coming season and preferably with some style and a good amount of breathing space. There literally is no time to solely concentrate (and gamble) on developing a large bunch of our own youngsters, so the new management team is in a bit of a catch 22 situation and if they think bringing in a couple of quality players on loan will help us, then it's hard to see any justification for moaning about it.

The point is we cant afford players of that standard. You ain't getting the likes of winks for £200k. Personally I want to watch the best talent possible. Once here it's then our job to ensure they never want to leave

We need to build for the future. Loaning players we have no chance of signing permanetly for the Scottish second divisions is a complete waste of time. We should be easily capable of winning this league and developing our own players, who will then have a year of regular first team action in time for next season.

We need to build for the future. Loaning players we have no chance of signing permanetly for the Scottish second divisions is a complete waste of time. We should be easily capable of winning this league and developing our own players, who will then have a year of regular first team action in time for next season.

To build a future we need as much cash as possible. To maximize income we need to entertain now. Any other approach is long winded and naive