Gers To Train At Spurs

clearly warburton and those who advise him also don't think we have a def mid or a full back in the youth good enough either.

so who are these youth that are not getting a chance that are good enough to merit playing in front of 50,000 paying customers?

Fredricks full back

winks def mid

Winks doesn't see himself as a defensive midfielder, so why do you?

Winks doesn't see himself as a defensive midfielder, so why do you?

His best performances come in that position. It gives him the space to utilise the ball better. For me his main attribute is making himself available and spreading the play. Hes better with the game in front of him. He has played more attacking through the middle but I think he is more of a threat when he has time to pick the pass. That and we are crying out for someone to take the ball from the defence and make things happen.

What position did he say he sees himself playing?

His best performances come in that position. It gives him the space to utilise the ball better. For me his main attribute is making himself available and spreading the play. Hes better with the game in front of him. He has played more attacking through the middle but I think he is more of a threat when he has time to pick the pass. That and we are crying out for someone to take the ball from the defence and make things happen.

What position did he say he sees himself playing?

Fuck me, not happy with bringing in players on loan, but you want them played them out of position too. I'm out.

Fuck me, not happy with bringing in players on loan, but you want them played them out of position too. I'm out.

he plays def mid all the time it is his position. He plays there for england too. Were he thinks is his best position is irrelevant.

Your going to hate this year then. Warburton will play players in different positions how do you think he manages with a small squad?

It's only you who thinks they are poor.

Really ? How many fans believe Aird is good enough ? Was he not a youth that was given a chance ? And what is the general opinion of him ? That he is poor.....

See, you can bang on and on about developing our own youth but if they simply aren't good enough then they will NOT help us win the league. And that is a must this year.

Really ? How many fans believe Aird is good enough ? Was he not a youth that was given a chance ? And what is the general opinion of him ? That he is poor.....

See, you can bang on and on about developing our own youth but if they simply aren't good enough then they will NOT help us win the league. And that is a must this year.

You can pick a bad example and use it if you like but for every Aird their is a telfer

You can pick a bad example and use it if you like but for every Aird their is a telfer

But for every Telfer there will be at least 5 Aird's. You can pick a good example and use it if you like too.....