Gers To Train At Spurs

Promotion is our number one priority next season followed by the SC for EL entry.

Quite honestly I dont think it matters if we have eleven loan signings so long as these are achieved. The season after next will be taken care of next summer when we plan/rebuild for the top flight and hopefully our return to Europe

You've really contradicted yourself there on the subject of qualification for Europe Rab. More importantly (for now) though, signing 11 players on loan would be pretty daft. One, two, three players on loan is absolutely fine, but signing XI players on loan in this transfer window wouldn't be a balanced or prudent approach to building the squad or achieving the Club's goals.

We're in a unique position. The top Premiership clubs ............................................................

15 days in .................................................................... we ain't there yet:D

Talking about youth players not young players.doesn't matter if they are regulars or sit on the bench they still count as moving up.

Those that have went from semi pro contracts to pro and went in as first team squad players.

I bet we are very high over the last few years. Walsh, Murdoch,McKay,Gallagher,Hardie ,mcloed off the top of my head. Think there is a few more than that. That's actually a lot mate. As I said the likes of ajax only aim for 2 or 3 every 2 years and they are quite prolific.especially if you count what we spend on our academy in comparison.

How many other teams can you think of that have had 5 or more in 2\3 years.

Edit* aird sinnamon gasparrato there's more but having a mental block

Ajax have a squad full of players they developed. The only player you listed there that regularly played and still plays for us is Murdoch. I think if you were to look across the different squads of Scottish clubs, we would rank very low down in terms of bringing through our own players. Top 10 in Europe? What :D?

Yeah in a league that's comfortably winnable without loan signings. Or should be.

Hearts had one that scored 12 goals in 15 games, Hibs had a couple too........................... no shame in it !?

Edited by Blinkyman
# of games