Scott Allan hands in transfer request

jFmACjW.jpg

... if anything, it will make him toxic with the Hibs fans.

Let me go

Allan’s plea

By ANDY DEVLIN and KENNY MILLAR

published

in 4 hours

SCOTT ALLAN will today demand a move to Rangers by telling Hibs he wants OUT.

Allan, 23, will hand in a transfer request after Gers had TWO bids for him rejected.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/hibernian/6557630/Let-me-go.html

At the moment it is only speculation.

I'm waiting for Jim White. Anything else is speculation and hearsay.

The Colin Stein talk had me embarrassed! I know the history, but the little memories of certain goals and performances will elude me; Well before my time... :cry:

What I love is that Hibs fans I know are saying we're just trying to force their hand and make them sell him to some other team just to weaken our main title rivals. And that we can't afford the money... No, he's just not worth a million quid or whatever inflated value they seem to think he is in this current market. Its crazy to hear Stubbs talking him up as well after his making the grand total of 0 appearances for West Brom and only reaching double figures in appearances once in nearly four years.

Warburton's signings are all unproven so far, but if they come good it will just show what can be done if you don't go spending silly money,.