Scott Allan hands in transfer request

My mate was speaking to a friend of Allan this morning and was told that Allan's tyres were slashed after the game on Saturday but he didn't realise till he was on the Motorway.

If that is true can you imagine if that was lennon for example? They'd be treating it as a sectarian attempt on his life.

Not questioning you or your mate, but has this been confirmed anywhere "official"?

Not questioning you or your mate, but has this been confirmed anywhere "official"?

No mate, as anything I will post what I hear but I will also take it with a pinch of salt. I expect most others will also.

My mate isn't one to lie though.

bit delayed but allan has now handed in transfer request with aberdeen also bidding £250k but allan has told hibs only us. source various media outlets should be out soonish

edit* on stv now and newsnow

double edit* confirmed by hibs who have said again they will not sell to us.

Edited by trublusince1982

CLUB STATEMENT: SCOTT ALLAN

By: Hibernian Media on 28 Jul, 2015 18:02

In the face of continued media interest, Hibernian Football Club can confirm that Scott Allan has today handed in a written transfer request.

This comes on the back of two unwelcome and uninvited approaches from Rangers FC regarding Scott, the first for £175,000 and the second for £225,000.

Hibernian FC has refused both bids because the Club has no wish to transfer a valuable player to strengthen a major rival in the battle to win the Championship and gain promotion to the Premiership.

Hibernian’s position has not changed. The player will not be sold to Rangers.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5590