St Mirren game completely sold out

now sold out

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9799-full-house-friday

THE new league season kicks-off this evening against St Mirren, and Rangers fans have responded in tremendous fashion by purchasing every available ticket for the match.

It's an outstanding show of faith from the support in new manager Mark Warburton and the brand of football he is creating here at the club.

Already, his new-look side have demolished Hibernian 6-2 at Easter Road in the Petrofac Cup and cruised past Peterhead 3-0 in the League Cup, playing some delightful and entertaining stuff in the process.

Tonight though will see the biggest crowd of the Scottish football season so far roll up at Ibrox - topping that of anything seen on the opening weekend of the Premiership last week.

Indeed, the crowd looks set to be in the top five highest attendances anywhere in the UK this weekend.

If you're not coming to Ibrox and live outside the UK and Republic of Ireland, you can watch all the action on RangersTV.tv in the company of Tom Miller and Peter Lovenkrands.

If you are coming, be sure to pick up a copy of the official match programme which is packed with fabulous features and interviews.

Fans are reminded that there's a minute of silence tonight in memory of Sammy Cox - so please take your seat early so you don't miss it.

There are no tickets remaining so please don't head to the Ticket Centre to try to purchase tickets. If you have tickets to pick up then head to the ground two hours in advance as we expect there to be queues.

I thought the programme was a good read on Sunday. I will be buying it again tonight. I am glad it told me who that was on the cover, I didnt recognise him!

I recognised him directly. I was pretty chuffed with myself.:)

This will be the biggest crowd St Mirren have played in front of for many years. Should make great viewing for the non hating neutral watching on BT Sports. Another good performance will do nicely thank you.