Third Allan bid rejected

It's hard to get bothered about this... If he wants to sign for them then it's either complete nonsense that he'd only sign for us, or he's more interested in the money. After all, he could sign a pre-contract with us in a matter of months. We don't need players like that and it's not like he's a world beater. Of course he'd improve our team but there's others out there who would probably prove better value for money and who really want to play for us.

I have had a few of them on FF,no idea what for?

I've had two. One was for "being a tim" by saying Green was a conman+crook, the other was more mysterious....i.e. huvnae a clue.

Rangers fan Scott Allan would do well at Celtic - Derek Ferguson

Former Rangers midfielder Derek Ferguson reckons being a supporter of the Ibrox club would not stop Scott Allan from succeeding at Celtic.

The Parkhead side have made an offer to Hibernian for midfielder Allan, who is a boyhood Rangers fan.

BBC Scotland has learned that Allan would consider joining the Premiership champions.

"He just looks to me a guy that could probably handle that type of situation," said Ferguson.

"He's a class act in my opinion. If he went to Celtic, I think his performance level would go up a notch. He's got a bit of gallous-ness about him; a swagger.

"What I would say is that if a big club like Celtic comes calling, I think it's a no-brainer. You've got to take that opportunity because getting the opportunity to sign, whether it's a Rangers or Celtic - one of the bigger clubs - you don't knock it back."

It's a BBC Scotland link...:hm:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33915272