Third Allan bid rejected

I think the fact he travelled to Lennoxtown says it all. if he was not interested he would have told them where to go. I am going to put myself in his position. I as a professional football player would play for Celtic.(Hard hat on.) In this situation where I knew I would be fucking Rangers and can sign for us in a matter of weeks and also taking Hibs view point into consideration, I would have told them politely: Sorry but no thanks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33905902

Scott Allan: Celtic and Hibs agree fee of £275,000 plus two players

By Kenny Macintyre

BBC Scotland

Celtic have agreed a fee of £275,000 with Hibernian for Scott Allan.

BBC Scotland has learned that Dylan McGeouch would move to Easter Road permanently as part of the deal, while midfielder Liam Henderson would also join Hibs on loan.

Allan was at Lennoxtown on Thursday night and the transfer will be completed if all three players involved agree on their moves.

Celtic boss Ronny Deila had earlier refused to comment on speculation.

Hibs head coach Alan Stubbs also declined to be drawn on the matter when asked on Thursday afternoon if Celtic had made an offer.

Rangers have had three bids for the 23-year-old rejected, with the Edinburgh side adamant they will not do business with a Championship rival.

Hibernian head coach Alan Stubbs refused to be drawn on speculation

Hibernian head coach Alan Stubbs refused to be drawn on speculation

Allan submitted a transfer request following the second of those offers from Ibrox.

Rotherham made an enquiry about the former Dundee United player but quickly ended their interest when told Allan was not keen on leaving Scotland.

Allan joined Hibs on a two-year deal after being released by West Bromwich Albion last summer and was PFA Scotland's Championship player of the year.

As long as Petrie does not have a bigotted point of view towards said rival ...

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=45675

John McGinn

July 31, 2015 By admin

Hibernian and St Mirren yesterday agreed terms over a compensation agreement to allow Hibernian to sign John McGinn on a 4 year contract.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hibernian/1322153-hibernian-complete-signing-of-danny-carmichael-from-queen-of-the-south/

Hibernian complete signing of Danny Carmichael from Queen of the South

STV

2 June 2015 14:58 BST

However, what it does show is that if Celtic are in direct competition for a player then they really are worried about us already.

Edited by barca72

Just one more thing. What would Allen gain by signing for the Tims and playing for Hibs. A bigger wage packet. I don't see that scenario happening. I think that is crap. He possibly will sign for the Tims but if he is not a Celtic player then I don't see why he would not hold out a year to wait for us.

What I Don't understand is why Allan asked for a transfer with less than a year left on his contract. He is free to sign a pre contract in January anyway.

Look at what De Gea is doing at Man Utd. It's obvious he's going to Real Madrid either now , January or at the end of the season. He hasn't asked for a transfer.

Allan could do the same. If he ends up with the yahoos I genuinely believe he'll regret it given his background. He should speak to me Kenny Miller who found out what it is like to go there with previous Rangers connections.