Third Allan bid rejected

My ex boss would say we don't deal with assumptions we deal with facts. Assuming can be very dangerous.:)

My ex boss would say "assumption is not good engineering practice" and "assume makes an ass of u and me".

If he can't focus on the requirements of the job on the field while he is under external pressures then he is of no use to us.

Warburton expects his squad to be totally committed to the job in hand, for the duration.

If he can't focus on the requirements of the job on the field while he is under external pressures then he is of no use to us.

Warburton expects his squad to be totally committed to the job in hand, for the duration.

If that's the applicable standard then it rules out everybody who didn't arrive after June.

If that's the applicable standard then it rules out everybody who didn't arrive after June.

All the more reason not to add to a squad which in your eyes, it would appear, are unacceptable.

For myself, I would disagree with you. I thought that from yesterday's starting eleven there were three players who are perfectly acceptable for Warburton's needs; Wallace, Walsh and McKay.

The jury is still out on Law.

All the more reason not to add to a squad which in your eyes, it would appear, are unacceptable.

For myself, I would disagree with you. I thought that from yesterday's starting eleven there were three players who are perfectly acceptable for Warburton's needs; Wallace, Walsh and McKay.

The jury is still out on Law.

Thing is I never said anybody was unacceptable did I?

You're holding Scott Allan to one set of standards and an altogether different set for the incumbents.

Anyone who thinks that Scott Allan isn't a quantum leap forward from Nicky "The Chicken" Law is deluding themselves.

All the above said, I suspect no-one on here knows how he actually performed in these last few games, do we?
Why is that relevant? We know he is unhappy so he probably will be playing unconsciously under his normal level. Surely he can't be judged on the last few games.

Why is that relevant? We know he is unhappy so he probably will be playing unconsciously under his normal level. Surely he can't be judged on the last few games.

The last few games have been played under the active (!) transfer quarrels, rater than some non-commital paper talk outside the transfer window?