Third Allan bid rejected

Even if he were to go to Celtic, Hibs would still have lost their best player. Glass half full loyal!

He could easily be injured for a few months and not sign for the BHEASTS!:devil:

Could well be. Likewise, I would assume that the Yahoos will have had a couple of private discussions with his agent before making that bid.

All depends on what Allan wants to do. End up being just another professional footballer (and fair enough), or live his dream.

Celtic Manager Ronny Deila insists he is searching worldwide for players to take Celtic to the "next level".

But he refused to confirm or deny reports that discussions are ongoing with Hibernian over Scott Allan.

"I can't comment, he's not our player," was the Norwegian's reply when asked about any potential interest in Allan.

When Hibs head coach Alan Stubbs was asked if Celtic had made a bid for the former Dundee United midfielder, he replied: "it's irrelevant".

Stubbs added: He's here. That's the latest. I can't and I won't comment on speculation - it's wrong to do.

"We as a football club don't do that, so the answer is that Scott's here and we're working towards Saturday's game. When there are things to be announced, we as a football club are always very honest and open."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33905902

Stubbs added: He's here. That's the latest. I can't and I won't comment on speculation - it's wrong to do.

"We as a football club don't do that, "

Hibs have being doing nothing but responding to speculation as far as Allan is concerned.