Head of Commercial Appointed

He links Southampton as a previous employer, they have consistently done remarkably very well these last few years in the EPL. My brother lives there and is a football coach in the local community, he speaks very highly of that side of their activities. Hopefully some of their commercial success can be copied and utilised at Rangers

Edited by aweebluesoandso

We are hiring his ideas and experience which have not benefited any of his previous employer's .there is nothing to suggest he will fair any better at us.

The spfl has one of the worst commercial departments in Scotland to then bring this guy in on the strength of his experience to steer the ship is laughable. The Spfl commercial department are a laughing stock unable to understand their customers or sponsors wants

Think these appointments recently from SPfL or spl associates are just our way of buying favour. Would rather we brought in people on the strength of their work rather than their contacts and friendships

It'll be a terrible hindrance to us, knowing what the SPFL have been up to for the last wee while.

Incompetence and buffoonery.

We need to employ from within to know THIS.Surely not!!!

Remember,there have been no bigger critics of theSPFL/SFA than us in the last few years.

Perhaps we were just sabre rattling?

This is getting pretty tiresome with folks slaughtering people coming to the club when they have no idea if they are indeed competent to do the job. I would bet it will be the same ones who will slaughter the team and. Warburton when we have our first sticky spell.

This is getting pretty tiresome with folks slaughtering people coming to the club when they have no idea if they are indeed competent to do the job. I would bet it will be the same ones who will slaughter the team and. Warburton when we have our first sticky spell.

Nobody is getting "slaughtered".Some folks are questioning if this is the right man for the job.

Remember last year ,it was all "lets take nobody at face value,scrutinise and then decide".

Well im sorry if you are offended by this,cos thats what im doing.

If you want to accept hes the man for the job ,no questions asked thats fine by me,i wont resort to sly digs at you.!!!

Nobody is getting "slaughtered".Some folks are questioning if this is the right man for the job.

Remember last year ,it was all "lets take nobody at face value,scrutinise and then decide".

Well im sorry if you are offended by this,cos thats what im doing.

If you want to accept hes the man for the job ,no questions asked thats fine by me,i wont resort to sly digs at you.!!!

There comes a point where I believe we have to trust the board to get on with business and just concern ourselves with the football. Its verging on obsessive ala three names etc where everyman and his dog wants to.micro analyse every detail regarding Rangers. You can scrutinise to your hearts content and believe me I am.not offended just think its something I would leave to the obsessed haters out there as they stew in their own bile.