Breaking: Green, Whyte And Whitehouse to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court tomorrow

Give him his due he was the only one to have the decency to pm and apologise to me when they blamed me for BH's sacking from the Fans Board.

Glad to hear that mate you are due an apology from more than a few. Not that you should hold your breath waiting on them!

Unfortunately he gets no due from me he rounded on his own in the defence of those who were obviously out to do the club wrong. He was unhappy with my comments which have all pretty much now been proven to be true. Every platform that was used be it unwittingly or not will hopefully have learned a valuable lesson ,but I doubt it in this specific case. Far more likely they will hide behind excuses of ignorance even when they were told over and over what was happening and who the culprits were.They chose instead to silence those who were critical of their part.

That being said the past is the past, thankfully it looks like we are through the other side and getting stronger and stronger and Long may it continue.

Rangers Supporters ‏@RangersFCTrust 17m17 minutes ago

.@ScottishFA You approved Whyte and Green. Both arrested tonight. Both nearly destroyed Rangers. Tell us how comprehensive is your diligence

https://twitter.com/RangersFCTrust

There is no diligence at the SFA. Rhegan only does what Liewell tells him to do.

Make no mistake, if both Whyte & Green get convicted Rhegan's position is untenable. Two fraud convictions at the same club by back-to-back owners in such a short space of time?

Are the SFA not supposed to police the game including boardroom level? Look after the interests of all its member clubs?

Were they really caught sleeping TWICE ???

Let's save the cheering and celebrating until Whyte and Green et al are actually charged with something. Arrest is just a procedure at this point.
take the joy in life whenever you can mate

Even if they in the end get away Scot free both of us will be unhappy but only one of us would have had a jolly off the back of dark times.

Edited by trublusince1982

There is no diligence at the SFA. Rhegan only does what Liewell tells him to do.

Make no mistake, if both Whyte & Green get convicted Rhegan's position is untenable. Two fraud convictions at the same club by back-to-back owners in such a short space of time?

Are the SFA not supposed to police the game including boardroom level? Look after the interests of all its member clubs?

Were they really caught sleeping TWICE ???

His position has been untenable about 10 times. He will still be there when this is all gone.

Folks:

I know this might seem a tad reactionary and OTT but I'm going to close this thread (and any others like it) for the time being.

Admin will post updates when they're publicised in the media but, in the meantime, we don't want to jeopardise any possible court case because of rumours etc.

I do have good reason for this.

Edited by Frankie