20s Take On United

Are they playing in the same way as the first team?

No doubt forlan will reply, but I read that one of the reasons they have been conceding goals this season, is trying to play the ball out from the goalkeeper.

Something that worries me about the first team when meeting better opposition.

Certainly the highlights from last night show us moving the ball about quite well and the defence playing a very high line at times.

Robbie McCrorie made a bad mistake at the equaliser when he mishit his pass/clearance from an aimless long ball.

Jordan Moore was in the same class at school as my daughter he's rangers daft hopefully warbs was at the game

Considering the health issues the lad has had, it was good to see him score a hat-trick last night. Certainly a big lad and took his goals very well.

Are they playing in the same way as the first team?

Certainly trying to.

Everything being played out from the back, keeper tends to hold on to the ball too long, quite often he had a man available for a quick through out but let the opportunity pass.

Certainly the highlights from last night show us moving the ball about quite well and the defence playing a very high line at times.

Robbie McCrorie made a bad mistake at the equaliser when he mishit his pass/clearance from an aimless long ball.

They were so high they got caught out trying to claim offside for one of the Dundee Utd goals when the ball was played from a goal kick.

Was quite impressed with the way they rallied when they went down to 10 men, thought they may have opted for damage limitation but no they took the game to Dundee Utd.

There just seems to be a winning mentality oozing through the club right now, a "no surrender" attitude if I may say :D It is a far cry from accepted resignation last year. Long may it continue.