McCoist Meeting with King ?

If Ally ever does manage to be loved again then it will be mostly the older generation who witnessed him on the park who'll forgive and forget.

Our young generation of fans who only saw him as manger and are now seeing him continue to take a (big) wage after 'chucking it' will be more reluctant to forgive and forget.

I genuinely want to believe that Ally will come out and explain his reasons for taking the cash and will be putting it to good use or giving it back. I have a secret hope that his £15pw (ish) has been going straight into Rangers First and that's part the reason they are so cash rich at present but I know it's a long shot. I just hope there is a very good reason in all of this. I think most of us feel the same.

But right now I hate him.

I genuinely want to believe that Ally will come out and explain his reasons for taking the cash and will be putting it to good use or giving it back. I have a secret hope that his £15pw (ish) has been going straight into Rangers First and that's part the reason they are so cash rich at present but I know it's a long shot. I just hope there is a very good reason in all of this. I think most of us feel the same.

But right now I hate him.

I agreed with this - all but for the use of the word hate. I don't hate him, I am just very disappointed in him.

As for your 1st paragraph though, I think we all feel the same

He has no way back. There is nothing he can do. 70 grand a month would go a long way to paying quality players wages. Hes robbed us blind.

Do you think a real Rangers man like Sandy Jardine would have taken the money out of the club the way he has?

Hes a damned himself for all eternity. Let him burn in hell

He has no way back. There is nothing he can do. 70 grand a month would go a long way to paying quality players wages. Hes robbed us blind.

Do you think a real Rangers man like Sandy Jardine would have taken the money out of the club the way he has?

Hes a damned himself for all eternity. Let him burn in hell

he has a lot to answer for, but then so too do his paymasters that gave him such a ridiculous contract,