Armed Forces Day At Ibrox this weekend (vs Livingston)

Great to see members of our Armed Forces yesterday, thanked a few Soldiers and Sailors for their service. Thought the club got it right yesterday, underplayed but still very respectful to military representatives. Surely now not even Bearger and Johnmc can complain about pantomimes and such rubbish.

There's an astonishingly moving thread on FF about the day. Sorry if it is bad form to "advertise" another site but it is an exceptional thread entitled "Rangers support our Armed forces banner" and I think if admin look at it they will realise why I have posted this

There's an astonishingly moving thread on FF about the day. Sorry if it is bad form to "advertise" another site but it is an exceptional thread entitled "Rangers support our Armed forces banner" and I think if admin look at it they will realise why I have posted this

I don't think we have anything against mentioning other sites as long as it is in a positive way. We don't want people being disrespectful to other rangers websites.

Great to see members of our Armed Forces yesterday, thanked a few Soldiers and Sailors for their service. Thought the club got it right yesterday, underplayed but still very respectful to military representatives. Surely now not even Bearger and Johnmc can complain about pantomimes and such rubbish.

I at no time criticised the club or the armed forces, you should read my post again. The club did get it right on Saturday.

Personally thought the armed force day this year was very poor. Can't see any soldier other than the 16 that got onto the park feeling any sort of uplifting emotion. felt more like going through the motions with no real out pouring of support or recognition.

Get the troops back on the park and the atmosphere of togetherness front and centre.

These guys risk their lives for us. They are more than welcome to abseil or anything else they would like to do when the come to ibrox.

I would draw a line at the Wrens having sex on the centre spot. Unless I was involved of course.:D