Jordan Thompson joins the injured ones

Jordan Thompson @x88_j

Minor broken arm, I'll be back soon enough. Thanks for the messages folks!

https://twitter.com/x88_j/status/641396238290681856

That's him out of the equation for the time being, alongside Bell and Templeton. Add to that the missing Walsh, Clark and Shiels from last weekend ...

I think those players were given a decent chance to prove themselves but have been less successful in doing so compare to others who are now making claims as our first choices.

I still think there will be a bit of rotation in the cup, and the teenagers will need monitoring to be wary of burn out.

If Templeton can become injury-free for more than a month, I can see him getting a run of games and doing well in the team. Law is decent enough, but of course Zela is far superior so he's not got a chance, but he's a good back-up IMO. Shiels is getting on a bit, and was never, IMO, going to be first-choice; again, decent enough back-up.

If Templeton can become injury-free for more than a month, I can see him getting a run of games and doing well in the team. Law is decent enough, but of course Zela is far superior so he's not got a chance, but he's a good back-up IMO. Shiels is getting on a bit, and was never, IMO, going to be first-choice; again, decent enough back-up.

Templeton will be a cup player this season. I doubt he'll get his contract renewed.