Falkirk 0-0 Queen of the South

The will be 20 plus behind. depends what you mean by close

Not a chance. They have turned things around since the start of the season. Did u know the last league goal they conceded was Tavernier's free kick at Ibrox?

They will be right on our tails this season. We need to get out of the dip in form we're in at present

Edited by RANGERRAB

Not a chance. They have turned things around since the start of the season. Did u know the last league goal they conceded was Tavernier's free kick at Ibrox?

They will be right on our tails this season. We need to get out of the dip in form we're in at present

Dip in form ? I'm not sure I would say it like that. Makes it sound like we aren't getting results...

Dip in form? Because we aren't winning 5-0 every game!!???

If we draw our next 2-3 games then the words dip in form can be said but right now our form is flying.

As for Falkirk and QofS, they are likely to be 2nd and 3rd in this league, they will push Hibs all the way.

Anyone who doesn't think Hibz will run us close is deluding themselves.

They'll be flying after their result on Wednesday.

I agree, same as last Season, they had a bad start, but improved a lot as the League went on.

TBH, we were lucky to beat them at Ibrox, they missed two sitters. If they had been more clinical, it would've been a different result.

Still think we'll win the Championship, but no way Hibs will be the likes of 20+ behind in my opinion.

Our 2 games end of Oct, start on Nov against them and St. Mirren will be massive.