Ryan Hardie Double for Scotland U19s

Should be playing in front of Kenny Misser in my book. Every minute of game time we waste by giving it to Miller we are stopping this lad with real potential from progressing. I am very surprised a manager with such a forward thinking and progressive outlook is persevering with the abysmal Miller with someone like Hardie waiting for a chance.

Should be playing in front of Kenny Misser in my book. Every minute of game time we waste by giving it to Miller we are stopping this lad with real potential from progressing. I am very surprised a manager with such a forward thinking and progressive outlook is persevering with the abysmal Miller with someone like Hardie waiting for a chance.

I guess Warburton does not have a copy of your book.:seal:

Scotland U19s drew 2-2 with Germany U19s yesterday.

Ross McCrorie, Robbie McCrorie, Ryan Hardie all started with young Liam Burt on the bench.

If that game was on somewhere on German TV, I'll be really gutted ...

Just checked the report ... Scotland actually went ahead twice through Greg Kiltie (pen) and Aidan Nesbitt, only for the Germans to score a 65th min equalizer. Had the Scots won, they would have clinched the Elite Cup crown as well. That draw handed it to Germany though, Teutonic Efficiency and all ...

Edited by der Berliner

If that game was on somewhere on German TV, I'll be really gutted ...

Just checked the report ... Scotland actually went ahead twice through Greg Kiltie (pen) and Aidan Nesbitt, only for the Germans to score a 65th min equalizer. Had the Scots won, they would have clinched the Elite Cup crown as well. That draw handed it to Germany though, Teutonic Efficiency and all ...

Germany u20's are playing England u20's shortly. 18.00 central European time