RANGERS have snapped up Scotland Under-16 captain Jack Adamson

Thats my point boabie if these players are getting crucified by half the fans for not making green and his pals more money why the hatred towards them?

The general ambience at the time was ripe for the exploiting and the general supporter opinion was relatively easy 'to steer' by those who could be perceived as defenders of the club.

How come when you make a comment on here some smart a--se with attitude comes on and tries to belittle You? Is that the way you speak to fellow gers fans?

Belittle? I disagreed with your feelings of sorrow for Telfer and explained why. It's a message board, people you don't know will disagree with you particularly when you express concern for people who walked out on the club.

I don't think he was trying to belittle you but it was indeed a pretty stern reply. Ally and the players leaving has left a few sore spots. Some people do get het up about it. I personally think the difference is that we got a fee for Telfor whereas Naismith and co walked for free while still under contract making use of the situation at that time. Personally I disagree with John as I don't think you can liken 2 different situations.

I wasn't trying to belittle anyone, I was disagreeing with him and explaining why. I'm disagreeing with you too so here's hoping your skin is a little thicker than Bruno's... :) Telfer left us for personal gain, he compounded that by leaving us for Dundee Utd, a club owned by a Rangers hater and at the forefront of the repeated attacks we've endured in recent years. That stuck in my craw.

That we got money for him wasn't Telfer's doing, we could have ended up with next to nothing, he was walking out either way.

Let me make it clear that I personally have no grudges against anyone and if Rangers re-sign any of the players then it is fine by me. I am just stating what I see or think the facts are. I always said I do not think it is good to go back and sign ex players as more often than not it ends up not living up to expectations. Chris Boyd and Kenny Miller are perfect examples

By personal gain you mean career development while earning less. Of course

Ah, so he didn't get a signing on fee from Utd or are we not including that in 'earnings' then? He left Rangers for Dundee Utd, fuck him.

I wasn't trying to belittle anyone, I was disagreeing with him and explaining why. I'm disagreeing with you too so here's hoping your skin is a little thicker than Bruno's... :) Telfer left us for personal gain, he compounded that by leaving us for Dundee Utd, a club owned by a Rangers hater and at the forefront of the repeated attacks we've endured in recent years. That stuck in my craw.

That we got money for him wasn't Telfer's doing, we could have ended up with next to nothing, he was walking out either way.

My skin is so thick I will be made into a handbag when I die.:)

Telfer's contract was at an end. rangers even blundered in not offering him a new one as far as I can remember. He had little hope in getting a first team game under McCoist. I see the 2 circumstances completely different. if you don't agree then it is ma baw n' I'm gon hame.:D