RANGERS have snapped up Scotland Under-16 captain Jack Adamson

Thats my point boabie if these players are getting crucified by half the fans for not making green and his pals more money why the hatred towards them?

Certainly in at least two cases it was due to them making remarks about us being a new club. Those two are the ones who generally stir up the most criticism when their names come up in relation to our club. There seems to be a kind of memory fog surrounding our situation at that time. There were no guarantees that we would actually gain a licence to play, Green was ignoring the squad and then tried to reintroduce slavery. I for one never liked Green. I didn't buy into his rubbish so maybe I'm just being petty and looking back at the situation from a prejudiced viewpoint.

Been in Northern Ireland since the weekend so didn't get to any of the games, so no reports.

17's won 3-1, 14's & 15's both lost 2-1, 13's drew 0-0.

Watched Coleraine tonight, was impressed with their 18 year old right back Lyndon Kane. I'm sure our scout in Northern Ireland will aware of him.

Been in Northern Ireland since the weekend so didn't get to any of the games, so no reports.

17's won 3-1, 14's & 15's both lost 2-1, 13's drew 0-0.

Watched Coleraine tonight, was impressed with their 18 year old right back Lyndon Kane. I'm sure our scout in Northern Ireland will aware of him.

I hear that despite only winning one of the 4 games that in all of them Rangers dominated possession. Neutrals in attendance said we played much better football.