My issue is not with the idiot of a Livi manager but that Dallas was only 10 feet away in perfect view and should have taken disciplinary action and when booking the player for a second offence he would have got his just desserts.

Am pee-d off at standard of refs in Scotland.

This is true. The ref bottled it! the game is seconds old and he's probably thought "its too early to book someone"!

It really disappoints me when people defend tackles like the other night.

It was dreadful and should have been a red card - malicious intent or not. Add in the rest of his team's behaviour then Burchill just showed how 'clumsy' he also is by appearing on national radio the next day to defend it.

Is Burchill a racist? Nah, he's just stupid. But that just makes us ask why he's suitable as a manager.

He's trying to defend a young player who's clearly gone beyond anything that's defensible. If the ref had dealt with the offence properly, we'd have been saved this carry-on. If he'd just said something along the lines of 'it was a rotten tackle which could have done real harm. He's only young and perhaps the occasion got to him but he's been lucky to escape a straight red and I'll be giving him a stern warning about his future conduct' then it would have defused the situation well.

A guy stands up for himself and that's embarrassing?

Retaliation to assault is normal and therefore can be defended as self defence - and as was shown he had no other form of retribution or justice from the authorities. I've already explained in great detail at the time, for those who don't get it. But the point is that although his actions are understandable for those with empathy to the situation, they certainly weren't defended.

Contrast that innocuous punch and kick from Mohsni, to a non understandable, potential leg breaking tackle and a similar physical assault that Mohsni perpetrated, with kick and forearm to the neck/head on Oduwa, with no provocation or initial assault, which is then defended by his club.

I find it amazing that you find a punch and kick, in return for being shoved hard in the back, followed by being gang attacked as more embarrassing than firstly the criminal assaults on Mohsni by Motherwell players, but also compared to an Mohsni type of UNPROVOKED attack on one of our players.

The sad fact is that so do most of people in Scottish football. Our nation certainly has corrupted morals.

In my day tackles like we seen the other night were common you just have to think back at some of the punishment dished out to ball players of the past it will all go to make Oduwa a better player because he will learn to deal with the hatchet men .

In my day tackles like we seen the other night were common you just have to think back at some of the punishment dished out to ball players of the past it will all go to make Oduwa a better player because he will learn to deal with the hatchet men .

If he survives...

A guy stands up for himself and that's embarrassing?

Retaliation to assault is normal and therefore can be defended as self defence - and as was shown he had no other form of retribution or justice from the authorities. I've already explained in great detail at the time, for those who don't get it. But the point is that although his actions are understandable for those with empathy to the situation, they certainly weren't defended.

Contrast that innocuous punch and kick from Mohsni, to a non understandable, potential leg breaking tackle and a similar physical assault that Mohsni perpetrated, with kick and forearm to the neck/head on Oduwa, with no provocation or initial assault, which is then defended by his club.

I find it amazing that you find a punch and kick, in return for being shoved hard in the back, followed by being gang attacked as more embarrassing than firstly the criminal assaults on Mohsni by Motherwell players, but also compared to an Mohsni type of UNPROVOKED attack on one of our players.

The sad fact is that so do most of people in Scottish football. Our nation certainly has corrupted morals.

Retaliation.. He was in a stadium, with 22 guys on the pitch, subs, physios, coaches, stewards, police press and fans. if he felt he had been assaulted then he should of made a complaint. If he's on the street and its just him and his mates, then he can go right ahead and defend himself or subdue his attacker or whatever! Instead he went mental. And lets be honest Moshni had a bit of form himself with the occasional headbutts and hissy fits.

In your day compo? Your obviously not watching the European fooball show at the weekends lol some of the tackles in Europe are horendous but the difference is they get sent off. Dallas was about five feet away he's supposed to be protecting all the players he shouldn't referee another game this season. Ps.... I wish all those players at Motherwell were as passionate as mohsni....

The game has moved on significantly since then, rightly or wrongly those type of tackles are no longer allowed in the game. You shouldn't be comparing the current day to the 60's and 70's when there was an expectation that you would be in a physical battle. Football isn't like that these days.

Retaliation.. He was in a stadium, with 22 guys on the pitch, subs, physios, coaches, stewards, police press and fans.

I really don't know what you're trying to say here. What relevance is there to being in a stadium with other people there?

if he felt he had been assaulted then he should of made a complaint.

That sounds a bit weak. Maybe unlike some people, he's not a tattle-tale and actually stands up for himself... It's not the most inspired advice as what would complaining have done? It's all on camera and still the perpetrator wasn't punished, yet the victim was severely, so what would have been the point?

This shows why incredibly poor moral thinking by referees and the sporting authorities encourages retaliation. If Mohsni's attackers had been more severely censured than he was, you might have a point.

The weird thing is that you, the referee, the SFA and many others actually think it's ok to attack someone, not ok for the victim to hit back, but ok for a gang of the attacker's mates to simultaneously attack the lone victim again. I call that, "mental".

If he's on the street and its just him and his mates, then he can go right ahead and defend himself or subdue his attacker or whatever!

What's the difference? Seems very vague.

Instead he went mental.

Mental? Shoving someone in the back for nothing sounds more mental to me. Gang attacking someone for retaliating against your violent mate is far more mental. A quick quick and punch to someone who has attacked you out of the blue from behind, seems like an angry but reasonable survival reaction.

You're saying you would be very calm if someone shoved you hard in the back?

And lets be honest Moshni had a bit of form himself with the occasional headbutts and hissy fits.

I don't see the relevance, but using your logic, if the guy he headbutted had hit someone before then it seems like you're saying he deserved it for having previous. So according to you, Mohsni could be innocent there. I disagree. For me, headbutting someone without provocation is assault and he should be condemned for it, and not defended. That is an embarrassment. See my consistency? If he headbutted someone and the victim hit him back, I don't think I'd punish the victim and not the attacker.

But funnily enough you're making my original point, Rangers fans don't always defend our players' misbehaviour.