Disagree again. Even tackles where you play the ball these days if deemed dangerous are penalised and can be rewarded with yellow.

Cautionable Offences

There are seven offences for which a player is cautioned and shown the yellow card if he:

1. is guilty of unsporting behaviour

2. shows dissent by word or action

3. persistently infringes the Laws of the Game

4. delays the restart of play

5. fails to respect the required distance when

play is restarted with a corner kick, free kick

or throw-in

6. enters or re-enters the field of play without

the referee’s permission

7. deliberately leaves the field of play without

the referee’s permission

Cautionable Offences

There are seven offences for which a player is cautioned and shown the yellow card if he:

1. is guilty of unsporting behaviour

2. shows dissent by word or action

3. persistently infringes the Laws of the Game

4. delays the restart of play

5. fails to respect the required distance when

play is restarted with a corner kick, free kick

or throw-in

6. enters or re-enters the field of play without

the referee’s permission

7. deliberately leaves the field of play without

the referee’s permission

According to your list there's no mention of tackling so I would say this is for thing's other than the football side of things otherwise it's not complete. I have seen many yellow cards for use of elbows so I still can't agree with you on this one.

According to your list there's no mention of tackling so I would say this is for thing's other than the football side of things otherwise it's not complete. I have seen many yellow cards for use of elbows so I still can't agree with you on this one.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

In colin stein and wee buds days they got kicked up and down the park when they got sent off it was always for retaliation so even back then refs didn't protect the ball players..

I remember Colin Stein and Bud Johnston having fisty cuffs with each other in some away game in the oppositions penalty box (Falkirk or Dunfermline, can't remember exactly, maybe 26th of Foot will recall it) it was actually a right barny between them, players from both sides had to pull them apart, the fans were pretty shocked at the time, myself included. Anyone else remember this set-to?

The Gibbons "tackle" was premeditated, you can see him slapping hands with a team mate immediately afterwards probably had a bet on first to nail Oduwa.

The Faria elbow to the throat was also deliberate.

The fact that Dallas witnessed both incidents and was content to leave them both on the pitch is either gross incompetence or an act of cowardice either casts severe doubt on his ability as a referee.

The Gibbons "tackle" was premeditated, you can see him slapping hands with a team mate immediately afterwards probably had a bet on first to nail Oduwa.

The Faria elbow to the throat was also deliberate.

The fact that Dallas witnessed both incidents and was content to leave them both on the pitch is either gross incompetence or an act of cowardice either casts severe doubt on his ability as a referee.

Probably why he's destined to go far.