Ashley wants DK jailed!!

We are the wee penny stuck in the corner of his wallet.

We are merely a plaything for this rhat.

Any monies he doesn't make from us means nothing to him. It is now a war of attrition, he doesn't care, we are losing money from sales and he is perfectly happy with that.

He is a despicable piece of human flottsam who is "punishing" The Rangers.

And does anyone believe you can be jailed for breaching a gagging order of this sort?

your right Rab, it's wishful thinking on his part. The interview was given to Jim White when he was in SA, so i doubt the gagging order holds much sway there.

Ashley thinks he is flexing his bingo wings towards Rangers, it seems the board will not be easily scared off.

your right Rab, it's wishful thinking on his part. The interview was given to Jim White when he was in SA, so i doubt the gagging order holds much sway there.

Ashley thinks he is flexing his bingo wings towards Rangers, it seems the board will not be easily scared off.

He is also asking for the club to receive a "hefty fine" and pay his legal costs (which as you'll remember at the injunction led the judge to describe the claim for similar as "astronomical" . He's out to cripple us if not kill us off either for his own or someone else's motives. Scares me shitless tbh, we can't move on properly as a club with such a powerful force out to destroy us. We need to get away from him somehow but it is hard/impossible to see how

Edited by SteveC

I think we can safely say that that's one business relationship that will *never* be reconciled. With Ashley, it's not about making money anymore, it's about throwing his weight around and winning - which unfortunately often makes him more money... Hopefully not in this case.

We are in the strange position of not having much to lose by playing hardball with him, and at least we'll have the satisfaction of not surrendering to him.

Don't know about on here but the usual mantra is "I don't support Ashley but give him his £5 million back and everything will be all right"

It is common knowledge that the 5m loan increases the pain we have from the initial merch deal, which is still painful enough. And I haven't heard anyone speaking up for that deal from the off.

If you talk about FF, we do have quite a few people there who usually inhabit the comment sections of certain newspapers and write such rubbish there. More often than not, the FF admins take care of them in no-time.

Edited by der Berliner

It would be cool if you could provide examples.

It is common knowledge that the 5m loan increases the pain we have from the initial merch deal, which is still painful enough. And I haven't heard anyone speaking up for that deal from the off.

read the first 5 words of my previous post