Thomson might make it

KT has a chance of being fit for thursday.Its still touch and go for barry ans svensson. Hope thomson and barry make it. I'd like to see those to in the centre with Hemdani moving to the back. He's done well there in Europe. He'll be able to bring the ball out from the back

As i said, barry will play on thursday, you think he's stupid when he knows the game was won on sunday he decided to trot down the tunnel, all the subs where used and the media picks up the story about barry tweaking a hamstring then it was a groin strain. hahaha

Trust me when i say, he''ll face those sods on thursday.

Buba, I dont think for 1 second Barry faked the injury think the game was won.

But I want to see him and Thompson fit, that would be a huge boost. Id play Papac next to Weir if Svensson doesnt make it and keep play Hemdani in a sitting/sweeper role infront of them.

Buba, I dont think for 1 second Barry faked the injury think the game was won.

But I want to see him and Thompson fit, that would be a huge boost. Id play Papac next to Weir if Svensson doesnt make it and keep play Hemdani in a sitting/sweeper role infront of them.

Papac is ineligble mate, also i think Ferge will start , he wouldnt miss this game

Thing that worries me about Fergie is that if he plays he could do himself more damage and miss 2 vital games against Hibs and Celtic. Also, just say Fergie, Svensson and Tamsan play that's 3 players playing with an injury - not good but it's better than playing Rae.

Papac is ineligble mate, also i think Ferge will start , he wouldnt miss this game

Forgot about that. In that case it gives us a tough choice. If Hemdani moves to the back then we will need to maybe bring Rae in depending if Thompson and Fergusons fitness - But thats not exactly an encouraging thought.

Thing that worries me about Fergie is that if he plays he could do himself more damage and miss 2 vital games against Hibs and Celtic. Also, just say Fergie, Svensson and Tamsan play that's 3 players playing with an injury - not good but it's better than playing Rae.

Agreed, it's hardly ideal,but it is a must win game non the less, so imo if the players can't play with slight knocks there's something wrong, depends how bad the injuries are, only the players will know that, don't want stupid risks all the same.