Andy Halliday

I'm not calling you out gazza just wondering where it came from bro

I didn't think you were. Like I said, we can all make our own minds up.

BlueMazza, the words used by him were unhappy and frustrated. He's not at the stage where he wants to leave the club, far from it.

Edited by Gazza_8

I didn't think you were. Like I said, we can all make our own minds up.

BlueMazza, the words used by him were unhappy and frustrated. He's not at the stage where he wants to leave the club, far from it.

The only thing I can make of it gazza is Andy thinks he can do a lot more for the club by getting among the goals regularly

Having never seen him play or heard of him before we signed him, I have no idea if he has a better position than where he is currently playing for us. I will say that he looks better the further up the park he gets the ball, and he certainly doesnt look like a natural "sitter" in the holding role, so perhaps he feels that he could do better than Holt/Shiels or Zelalem/Law can do in the more advanced midfield positions.

However our lack of depth coupled with Warburton waiting since July for Eustace to get fit and Halliday has had to play there due to a lack of obvious options.

If you sign a four year deal and have to play four/five months in a unfavoured position, it is no big deal, especially as a Bear who is delighted to be living the dream.

I like the way he is frustrated that even though he has been playing well, he believes he can play better if in another position. Plenty other players would settle just to be a regular pick.

Having never seen him play or heard of him before we signed him, I have no idea if he has a better position than where he is currently playing for us. I will say that he looks better the further up the park he gets the ball, and he certainly doesnt look like a natural "sitter" in the holding role, so perhaps he feels that he could do better than Holt/Shiels or Zelalem/Law can do in the more advanced midfield positions.

However our lack of depth coupled with Warburton waiting since July for Eustace to get fit and Halliday has had to play there due to a lack of obvious options.

If you sign a four year deal and have to play four/five months in a unfavoured position, it is no big deal, especially as a Bear who is delighted to be living the dream.

I like the way he is frustrated that even though he has been playing well, he believes he can play better if in another position. Plenty other players would settle just to be a regular pick.

Never seen him play? You should watch sportscene then but only when the rangers games on tannoch lol