Andy Halliday

Apparently he's unhappy at the club at present because he's not being played in his natural position. It's not a huge issue but one MW isn't helping by playing him as a holding midfielder.

Thing is, if he was played in his natural position, would he get a game?

Where does it say that gazza? My take on Andy is he's a ranger thru and thru just like Ian and Barry Ferguson and bomber to name a few and will be happy to play anywhere for rangers I thought he had a good game on Saturday and broke up a lot of alloa's possession he never shys a tackle. He's another "I played for the team I supported "

Who says he's unhappy?

Ultimately, every player should be a team player and, as it stands, the best thing for the team is for Halliday to play a bit deeper. Yes it may not be his favoured position but he's doing well, the team is doing well and that should be enough for the time-being.

Apparently he's unhappy at the club at present because he's not being played in his natural position. It's not a huge issue but one MW isn't helping by playing him as a holding midfielder.

Thing is, if he was played in his natural position, would he get a game?

I don't think Andy could ever be unhappy at this club.

He may prefer to play further up the park - but lets be honest I am sure he would play anywhere for Rangers.

It came from the man himself. MW knows of his frustration too. Let's hope he can channel his frustration into top performances on the park.

I'm not asking anyone to believe or disbelieve it. Make up your own mind but I know what I believe.

Edited by Gazza_8

Is he frustrated or unhappy? The two are not necessarily the same. If Andy sees himself as being able to net some goals, yet he is having to play deeper than he normally would, I could see why he is frustrated, that doesn't mean he isn't happy at Ibrox.

It came from the man himself. MW knows of his frustration too. Let's hope he can channel his frustration into top performances on the park.

I'm not asking anyone to believe or disbelieve it. Make up your own mind but I know what I believe.

I'm not calling you out gazza just wondering where it came from bro