Card displays. ...

Death by paper Aeroplanes ffs!,crushed scull with rolled up paper!........................................

He said "lose an eye" - and unlikely though it is, you CAN lose an eye from that. It wouldn't take much especially as they are using them as aeroplanes and the point on them most definitely could lose someone their vision - the cards aren't quite as thin as toilet paper....

As Ian said it must have been annoying but that's about it surely!

The keeper could have made a joke about it rather than complain numerous times to the ref as he just made things worse after that.

Looking back he must feel pretty stupid to complain about being hit, or nearly hit, by a paper ball :laugh:

And we, as a club, should feel embarrassed that grown men cant act appropriately when at a football match.

And we, as a club, should feel embarrassed that grown men cant act appropriately when at a football match.

I looked at it as a bit fun Craig, there's lots of younger guys in this area but I really don't see the problem like you do! As I said annoying yes, immature well yes, bit of fun yes, dangerous no, I think that's the point I was trying to make.

I looked at it as a bit fun Craig, there's lots of younger guys in this area but I really don't see the problem like you do! As I said annoying yes, immature well yes, bit of fun yes, dangerous no, I think that's the point I was trying to make.

It matters not whether you think it was a bit of fun though johnny, the point is that these were grown men - and please don't tell me that "there's lots of younger guys in this area" - the cards were coming from at least the Broomloan and Govan - are we to assume somehow that it was all youngsters ? Where were their fathers at the time ? Anyone over the age of about 12 should be more respectful. It's stupid, isn't close to being smart and held up the game more than once. A bit of fun ? You are at the football to watch the football and support your team, not throw cards onto the pitch during the game.

As Ian said it must have been annoying but that's about it surely!

The keeper could have made a joke about it rather than complain numerous times to the ref as he just made things worse after that.

Looking back he must feel pretty stupid to complain about being hit, or nearly hit, by a paper ball :laugh:

Paper? It's light cardboard I couldn't count the many times young kids have been hurt in the Copland at card displays but if you two find that funny you must have the same SOH. If it happito our goalie when hes trying to concentrate youd be up in arms..