Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

No worries Bruno. My brother in law is a Possil man. Penalties dont just means those fines that you refuse to pay. It can also mean when you get a free kick from that dot thing inside the 16 yard box. Feckin confusing at times Bruno but life can be eh?

Lol cheers for that anchor.....

I once refereed a junior match somewhere, I think it was on the black ash at Possil and stepped out the penalty box at 15 yards and the spot was on 10 yards, which the groundsman swore was correct and "has been that way for years".

Glasgow Perthshire had the black ash park BH...

I once refereed a junior match somewhere, I think it was on the black ash at Possil and stepped out the penalty box at 15 yards and the spot was on 10 yards, which the groundsman swore was correct and "has been that way for years".

Maybe they generally played outdoor field handball over there and also used it for footie every now and then? :D

BTW, we'll get this thread over the 100-pages mark, hopefully from now on with more transfer related babble than the above! :ninja:

For those getting bored with the O'Halloran stuff, here's a report on Accrington Stanley's game last night. Windass was injured, but Crooks seemed to be doing well in DM.

http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/match/14853/

Elsewhere, HITC has some report about Birminghan City joining the "Old Firm chase of Osman Sow".

As I said before, it would be cool if we make a deal happen that the media has no clue of until we invite them for the presser AFTER signing the player.

Straight from "the horse'smouth" via FF

O'Halloran is now no further in the know than us now at the moment. St Johnstone are p1ssing about. Rangers where meant to be meet with St Johnstone on Friday to sort it there and then , the person from St Johnstone could not make the 2pm meet and was to re arrange. He did not do this.

His understanding was a bid of £450k was accepted plus add ons ( percentage of the fee if we sell him on , they get a fee if we win the SPL within 3 years and he is still with us and if he makes over a certain amount of appearances for us ). His agent has told him of the contract that Rangers are willing to offer (sadly did not disclose what this was) and he will be accepting it without a single doubt .

Source - Michael O'Halloran himself

This was last night - it may have changed since then.

Can only think they are p1ssing about now so O'Halloran will play at the weekend in the cup semi to boost their chances of getting to the final.

If he nails the Scum at the weekend, I'll gladly wait for him for a few more days!

I think its true though what woman say about men and measuring. We seem to 'inflate' our measurements at times for some reason :P .

Oh the black ash - I swear if I had worn aluminium boots (although you would swear I was at times) it would still have got between my toes.

I think its true though what woman say about men and measuring. We seem to 'inflate' our measurements at times for some reason :P .

Oh the black ash - I swear if I had worn aluminium boots (although you would swear I was at times) it would still have got between my toes.

Oh how I remember getting the fingernail brush and scrubbing all the black-ash out of the graze that ran down most of my thigh. When I think of it it still hurts. It was mostly Knightswood pitches I played on. Blairdardie my school pitches which had red Ash was just a little bit better but the graze was just a different colour.:)