Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Oh how I remember getting the fingernail brush and scrubbing all the black-ash out of the graze that ran down most of my thigh. When I think of it it still hurts. It was mostly Knightswood pitches I played on. Blairdardie my school pitches which had red Ash was just a little bit better but the graze was just a different colour.:)

Do you remember the 'ash cloud' that used to rise up in the Rangers End at Hampden when we scored? You used to be blowing that stuff out of your nose for about a week after.

If st Johnstone guy didn't appear for meeting and never rearranged how can a deal be accepted?

Thought the whole point of the meeting was to find terms acceptable to both?

They would accept the deal in principal then meet to finalise it all and get the paperwork done

Glasgow Perthshire had the black ash park BH...

Thanks, I couldn't bring the team to mind after too many Magnos last night, thanks.

If I recall one George Adams was the captain of that lot, one of the dirtiest players I ever came across, and I don't mean interms of the black ash.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Thanks, I couldn't bring the team to mind after too many Magnos last night, thanks.

If I recall one George Adams was the captain of that lot, one of the dirtiest players I ever came across, and I don't mean interms of the black ash.

Billy Adams has been the manager for donkeys years (ex-player) and he's still there lol....

Is Forrester not a replacement for Oduwa?

I assume he was signed more as backup for McKay but depends on how you look at it...

As a right-sided player I'd have thought O'Halloran was more a replacement for Oduwa but I guess that may depend on whether or not someone like Clark leaves.