Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I remember the Dragan's début - he looked really useful. How wrong I was... :(

He probably was decent but as with so many others, we didn't get the best out of him.

Throwing money at problems and when they didn't work,...throwing some more money at it.

TBF the fact MW had already worked with 'Dave' and clearly wanted him tends to suggest he could have been an asset.

However we haven't got the money to throw at present and if other more cash rich clubs want the same targets we are goosed.

It's the same with MO'H.

If Celtic do want him, they'll get him (unless there is more interest from England). All they have to do is offer a similar fee and say we'll let you keep him for X months or offer say Gary MacKay Stevens as a 6 month loan.

Maybe the fact that we haven't gone back with a 3rd bid to St J on M O'H is because we've decided he's not worth what they want for him (or the terms of the deal), and maybe we've got our sights on someone else???

I remember the Dragan's début - he looked really useful. How wrong I was... :(

I may be mistaken but I'm positive his very first touch was near the halfway line with his back to goal and someone up his backside, he took a pass and dropped a shoulder and spinned him. Was thinking oaft what have we got ourselves here ...............

Sadly we know the rest.

Maybe the fact that we haven't gone back with a 3rd bid to St J on M O'H is because we've decided he's not worth what they want for him (or the terms of the deal), and maybe we've got our sights on someone else???

If true on the all up front versus instalments then I'd also hold firm as it appears the board are doing.