Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

it's going to be an interesting week ahead that is for sure. Warburton said he was confident of there being players signed before the Morton game and this is going to pass that mark tomorrow. He has also said he likes his dealings done well before the end of the transfer window and we have what a week left?

I doubt much will happen until the beginning of the following week.

I don't think we will sign anyone before the close of the window

If we don't sign anyone else before the window closes we risk going into the play-offs again to get promotion.

Say what you like about hibz but they've been strengthening their squad this month. We should be doing the same.

I don't understand your logic!,why are you always looking to blame Rangers?,I'm actually quite happy the way we are going,if any player doesn't want to sign for us why should it be seen as a negative towards Rangers?

Well I'm not happy if we don't strengthen because we will get injuries...

Anybody is allowed to watch whatever game they want!,maybe just having a look at Michael O'Halloran?,what's wrong with that?

I'm not stopping you watching the jungles Ian you batter in bro but personally I'll watch them when they play us....