Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

From FF

I generally don't get to know stuff so never really start threads based on rumours. There was one a few weeks ago about us looking at Will Vaulks. I work with a friend of his and asked him if he could ask him if the rumour was true. My mate texted him 10 min ago and showed me Will's reply.

He replied that yes, we're interested and that Falkirk want £300,000 plus. My mate plays for Workington Reds and played with him when he was there on loan from Tranmere.Sitting beside me at work right now and showed me the text from Vaulks.

Just passing on what I know

BTW another from twitter is Aird going on loan to Vancouver Whitecaps.

Edited by chilledbear

If we don't sign anyone else before the window closes we risk going into the play-offs again to get promotion.

Say what you like about hibz but they've been strengthening their squad this month. We should be doing the same.

Hibs may have strengthened, but we haven't weakened. If we keep doing our thing & winning......whatever hibs do is irrelevant. Odds are that hibs will drop more points than we will - even with their strengthening.

I'm not stopping you watching the jungles Ian you batter in bro but personally I'll watch them when they play us....

I wasn't watching them!,I wouldn't watch them!,I don't even like watching them when we are playing them!

Hibs may have strengthened, but we haven't weakened. If we keep doing our thing & winning......whatever hibs do is irrelevant. Odds are that hibs will drop more points than we will - even with their strengthening.

What worries me is Hibz are better up front than we are. Miller is past his best & Clark isn't good enough. That places an over reliance on Waghorn and what would happen if he got injured?

What worries me is Hibz are better up front than we are. Miller is past his best & Clark isn't good enough. That places an over reliance on Waghorn and what would happen if he got injured?

I'm personally not going to worry about another teams strengths or weaknesses..l unless we are playing them.

Hibs can only take a further 3 points off us this season and if we win our game in hand tomorrow then Hibs are already needing favors from others to overtake us.

Why can't we look at the results that WE are putting up ? We are scoring over 3 goals a game and despite a "blip" are still top by 2 points with a game in hand.

Has the last 3 years had us continually expecting the worst ?

I'm fully expecting us to win this league, January strengthening or not.

We're getting goals from more than Waggy. If Miller & Clark ensure we get more goals than the opposition, hibs can score as many as they want.