Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I'd rather leave this discussion as I'm tired of it...

My post regarding 'The Chase' was meant as a bit of fun, nothing else.

Obviously the PC mob are all over it and it doesn't really make any sense at all to take it to another level.

I'd rather leave this discussion as I'm tired of it...

My post regarding 'The Chase' was meant as a bit of fun, nothing else.

Obviously the PC mob are all over it and it doesn't really make any sense at all to take it to another level.

I agree with you on that and it definitely doesn't fit in this thread. Funny though that you pulled out on that Question. Says it all I think.

I agree with you on that and it definitely doesn't fit in this thread. Funny though that you pulled out on that Question. Says it all I think.

I checked the thread...it's about the winter transfer window?

Funniest thing is how a thread can go so off topic...my fault I suppose :D

MICHAEL O’HALLORAN is causing quite a stir among both halves of the Celtic and Rangers support.

The hype only intensified this weekend when St Johnstone striker Steven MacLean claimed that he couldn’t understand why Celtic were not looking at trying to gazump long-time Rangers target O’Halloran and sign the speedy wideman in the transfer window.

O’Halloran was on top form at Celtic Park on Saturday despite being on the losing side for the Saints in a 3-1 Scottish Premiership loss to the champions.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/hotline/sports-hotline-celtic-should-scott-7237707#3h9Ap1poiT2HOE76.99

Haven't heard or read the interview with MacLean, but some remarks suggest that he was asked loaded questions on the O'Halloran stuff and replied accordingly. Right on cue, the media seems to turn this into claims by MacLean.

Now Keith Jackson throws his weight behind this transfer "saga" and says that "missing out on MOH isn't an option for Rangers".

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers

In the cold light of day, we'd have our egos dented, our enemies get a bit of ammunition, and we haven't got a 350k-mid-table Premiership player with potential. The day after, the Earth still revolves around the Sun and we have enough quality players to deliver the title.

PS: Do remember that we can still sign freebies for another month or so.

Edited by der Berliner

Haven't heard or read the interview with MacLean, but some remarks suggest that he was asked loaded questions on the O'Halloran stuff and replied accordingly. Right on cue, the media seems to turn this into claims by MacLean.

Now Keith Jackson throws his weight behind this transfer "saga" and says that "missing out on MOH isn't an option for Rangers".

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Scottish+Championship/Rangers

In the cold light of day, we'd have our egos dented, our enemies get a bit of ammunition, and we haven't got a 350k-mid-table Premiership player with potential. The day after, the Earth still revolves around the Sun and we have enough quality players to deliver the title.

PS: Do remember that we can still sign freebies for another month or so.

Im hoping McLean (ex-ger) is saying, get the finger out rangers and get him signed NOW...

Lifted from FF:

"No deal for Tarik Fagrach due to compensation?

Spoke to the director of his youth academy DFAH Holland. Asked him what the story was and according to him Feyenoord and Rangers couldnt agree a fee.

They have just agreed a deal with Lazio for one of their other boys Amine Enalli.

Asked him was he not on a free as was reported in the media and he said that wasnt true and hes went back to Feyenoord.

He said that he left feyenoord and they did not sack him meaning they are entitled to training fees which the two clubs couldnt agree on.

Said its a shame because hes an outstanding young player and wanted the move himself."

In answer to further questioning the poster said we were keen on the player and the fee asked "wasn't a huge amount". Of course what is not huge in one club's eyes may be so in another's.