Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Mcgregor had good pace and was good on the ball. I think he may have done well under warbs.

Clearly Warburton disagrees with you. And whether we agree or not, it is only his opinion that counts.

As I said, I would take McGregor over Wilson any time.

I still would rather Tav than McGregor at RB..... However, McGregor or Wilson and I would probably take McGregor.

Did you see where I said McGregor was our best defensive player ??

Did you see where I said, he was our best player Craig? Lol...

Did you see where I said, he was our best player Craig? Lol...

I did. But I failed to see the significance of it. Did you say it just for the sake of saying something ? Did he need to be our best player in order to be a better option that Wilson ? Or just our best defensive player ?

Corie Evans has indeed penned anew deal in November, so he's with Blackburn till 2019. Realistically (IMHO) valued at some 900k, Rovers will sure want a fee well beyond the 1m mark.

Unless some new links are being brought up, I'd hazard a guess that we tie up a deal for Will Vaulks or Crooks of Accrington Stanley, should we look for a CM/DM this window.

Corie Evans has indeed penned anew deal in November, so he's with Blackburn till 2019. Realistically (IMHO) valued at some 900k, Rovers will sure want a fee well beyond the 1m mark.

Unless some new links are being brought up, I'd hazard a guess that we tie up a deal for Will Vaulks or Crooks of Accrington Stanley, should we look for a CM/DM this window.

it was reported we tried for the two from accrington but they want £400k so cant see it happening if true. Cant see falkirk selling vaulks for £300k hes worth more to them in the promotion push

Is there any truth in Airdy leaving us lads...Apparently a move to Vancouver Whitecaps is on the cards, from what i can gather on social media it's a loan move with a view to signing him permanently at the end of the MLS season. Would be a shame to see him go, need more loyal players like him. However, a loan move without him leaving permanently after it would be beneficial to him and for us imo.

Is there any truth in Airdy leaving us lads...Apparently a move to Vancouver Whitecaps is on the cards, from what i can gather on social media it's a loan move with a view to signing him permanently at the end of the MLS season. Would be a shame to see him go, need more loyal players like him. However, a loan move without him leaving permanently after it would be beneficial to him and for us imo.

I understand the "loyalty" part but in terms of it being a shame to see him go, I can't agree. Seems like a decent enough lad but he doesn't have the necessary quality for us IMHO. A bright start but really hasn't developed as we would have hoped he would.

I understand the "loyalty" part but in terms of it being a shame to see him go, I can't agree. Seems like a decent enough lad but he doesn't have the necessary quality for us IMHO. A bright start but really hasn't developed as we would have hoped he would.

Agreed.

I will however always be thankful to him for that winner at Hampden against QP.

Also a moment for his dad to never forget.