Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Sometimes I read threads on here and wonder if I have had a four year (and more) nightmare of apocalyptic disasters afflicting our club, as it seems clear we can't have been all but extinguished given some folks' expectations of where we should now be.

You'd think we were taking players from a lower league on loan rather than one from a higher.

Edited by SteveC

Whether Jason Holt is what we require to challenge for the title and get back into Europe again is another debate entirely.

We clearly have no money to get players in who will improve things. That is a big worry.

How do you know that?,the manager has just said different in his interview!

Sometimes I read threads on here and wonder if I have had a four year (and more) nightmare of apocalyptic disasters afflicting our club, as it seems clear we can't have been all but extinguished given some folks' expectations of where we should now be.

You'd think we were taking players from a lower league on loan rather than one from a higher.

Drama queens will be drama queens regardless of how we are doing

Rangers to complete loan deal for Hearts attacker Billy King

STV 28 January 2016 15:36 GMT

Rangers are set to complete a deal to take Hearts attacker Billy King on loan until the end of the season.

The 21-year-old underwent a medical in Glasgow on Thursday ahead of the move to the Scottish Championship leaders.

The wide attacker is out of contract with the Tynecastle side in 2017, making 20 appearances for the Jam Tarts this season.

Mark Warburton claimed on Thursday that progress was still being made on bringing targets to the club in the January transfer window having already signed Harry Forrester and Maciej Gostomski this month.

"We are making progress, the window is coming towards a close, sometimes they take time, others move more swiftly," he said.

"A couple of them have been drawn out but hopefully we are moving forward."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/1340741-rangers-to-complete-loan-deal-for-hearts-attacker-billy-king/

And how the media saw this one coming ... ahem. :D

Billy King - Scottish, 21, Heart of Midlothian, right winger (right midfield, left wing), contract till May 2017

Games 20 (908 mins game time) - Goals 2 - assists 3

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/billy-king/profil/spieler/129973

Rangers fans supporting the loaning of players from hearts as the best we can do :facepalm:

What happened to the turning of a corner suddenly we are back at the lowest level we have ever been at.

Its like we don't face one of the most important promotion pushes our club has ever faced.

you would think we dont have 40k fans each week paying money and that we dont make more money than hearts setting our standards below theirs.

Thats the last i will say on transfers they are an embarrassment and we will reap what we sow.

Mostly as a sub. We're taking a player who can't get a game for hertz.

Sorry that's just not good enough.

On paper maybe not good enough, I'm prepared to see what the manager gets out of him though.

You could argue he took McKay from Morton/Raith, look how he's developed in such a short space of time.