Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Mostly as a sub. We're taking a player who can't get a game for hertz.

Sorry that's just not good enough.

If Farnkie's earlier quoted stats of 11 starts in 20 appearances is true then your "mostly as a sub" is nonsense.

Rangers fans supporting the loaning of players from hearts as the best we can do :facepalm:

What happened to the turning of a corner suddenly we are back at the lowest level we have ever been at.

Its like we don't face one of the most important promotion pushes our club has ever faced.

you would think we dont have 40k fans each week paying money and that we dont make more money than hearts setting our standards below theirs.

Thats the last i will say on transfers they are an embarrassment and we will reap what we sow.

I am yet to see anyone saying it is the best we can do. Don't let reality get in the way of what you wish to believe.

"you would think we dont have 40k fans each week paying money " - likewise... you would think we weren't 5 points clear at the top of the table the way you go on.

Edited by craig

If ever there was a post to prove a "glass half empty" attitude it is this.

"Look like we might face a play-off". Fook me. We are top by 5 points and our nearest challengers need help from others. Yet we "look like we might need a play off".

Where to start......

We've already blown an eight point lead in case you missed it

I am yet to see anyone saying it is the best we can do. Don't let reality get in the way of what you wish to believe.

"you would think we dont have 40k fans each week paying money " - likewise... you would think we weren't 5 points clear at the top of the table the way you go on.

So you don't think we are signing the best players available to us!

5 points clear of very poor sides who should be miles behind our resources and finances, about to play a team who beat us comfortably last time. Lets hope we can turn that last result on its head

as said i am finished on transfers my opinion is clear same as plenty of other bears. I have no doubt you would be cursing our transfer dealings this window up and down if it was the previous board in position and you would have been right to do so. The window before promotion and the last chance to push as hard as we can and we look like failing to bring in one starting 11 player. Fantastic way to build for the future, so much for no more short sighted signings!

time will tell lets agree to hope we havn't fucked up big time.

We've already blown an eight point lead in case you missed it

"Blown" ??? Yer having a laugh Rab. We are STILL 5 points clear..... so we have dropped 3 points from that lead. Not a huge deal.

I would rather be in our position than ANY other team in our league.

If you're happy taking someone who can't get in the hertz starting XI then fine. I want better than that.

So you are ignoring that your inaccurate statement that "most" of his appearances were as a sub ?

Deflection tactics not working Rab :D