Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

From the minute the new board came in they have strived to get us back up and running,and unless anyone can prove different they are doing an excellent job,since the new board appointed the new management team they have strived to get us back up and running and unless anyone can prove different they are doing an excellent job.

I am excited about the progress we are making,rapid!,I look forward to every game ans I am looking forward to next season back in the top league,I obviously don't know what I sm talking about when I read some posts on here!.

MW & SDoW have done well so far but do the new board have the financial resources we will require for next season and beyond?

And reading what Kris Boyd said the other day should make a lot of us sit up & take notice.I totally agree with him MW will walk if finances are not made available. If we're back in the top league next season and getting hammered the crowds will soon drop off despite those who blindly support Mr King and his board

Billy King Joins Rangers

BILLY KING has joined Rangers on loan until the end of the season from Hearts.

The winger is 21-years-old and has made 87 appearances for the Jambos scoring 13 goals. He has been involved 20 times this season and has netted twice, against Motherwell and Hamilton.

Edinburgh-born King has spent his entire career at Hearts; he made his first-team debut aged 18 in 2013. His move to Ibrox will see him join back up with former teammates Danny Wilson and Jason Holt.

The pacey forward benefitted from Hearts’ new youth policy when the club entered administration and he scored nine goals in the Championship last season, as Robbie Neilson’s side won the title.

He has played for Scotland from Under 15 to Under 21 level, he’s turned out five times for the 21s, scoring once. He was part of Ricky Sbragia starting XI alongside Barrie McKay against Ukraine in November.

King goes straight into Mark Warburton’s squad for Saturday’s game against Falkirk at Ibrox.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/billy-king-joins-rangers/

... and:

Can’t Wait To Work With Warbs

Some of what he says will sure go down "well" over in Jamboland.

Edited by der Berliner