David Weir...

Which you seem to think is everything. Show me where you have conceded some blame to anyone else?

Show me where I've blamed him for anything other than his failure at football matters?

There you go, you do it here. I accepted from the poor results during administration that he wasn't the level we desired, but that it was hard to blame the manager under the circumstances, his failure was not to be the exceptional man to overcome the situation, and I couldn't see anyone we could attract that could.

His failure was his inability to do the job he was entasked with. It's ludicrous to claim that we couldn't attract anyone that could it certainly looks like we have in fact done so and at a much reduced cost into the bargain.

Of what? I don't do your childish stuff like, "aw diddums". Have some awareness of yourself instead of promoting on to others...

I'm not the one with the self awareness problem.

Have you actually read my posts? You probably don't even get the irony in the statement above. Like I say, stop projecting.

You're saying I think only my opinion counts while asserting you can't be wrong...

For me it's not about who's right, there is no such thing. But opinions are as valuable as the amount of thought put in to the whole picture. I'm not sure what your trying to achieve apart from repeating that you are right, I see the point as being able to justify your opinion with rationale, and reason, taking all the factors into account, and as such being compelling, perhaps persuading others that there is more to think about or at least understanding that you've considered everything and have come to a different conclusion.

You continually ignore arguments and facts that differ from your viewpoint. I have shown repeatedly, that I don't do that by conceding points and explained counter arguments to others.

I can't see where you've done that.

Me, me! it's all about me!

You only value an opinion when that is the opinion you yourself hold. You refuse to countenance that McCoist was responsible for the football he inflicted upon us in just the same manner you refuse to countenance that the SNP's policy of free tuition fees favours the middle classes and the rich at the expense of students from poorer backgrounds despite the wealth of empirical evidence on the matter.

Unlike yourself I credit those who post on here with having the wit and intelligence to see what's what, I do not expect them to think what I think I do not expect them to unquestioningly believe every thing I post and I encourage people to do their own research and make up their own minds up.

Then why all the anger and insults? Why not just give a persuasive argument without it. As for the Whyte thing I remember saying at the time that your style of delivery wasn't helping you. You took that badly and didn't have the decency to keep a private message private. I look in mirror often and can demonstrate that, I don't think you can.

Anger? lol I wouldn't be playing feed the troll with you if I was angry ;)

As for the Whyte stuff again I implored everyone to do their own research, subsequent events provided the proof of the pudding. As for the PM yes I revealed that I received an unsolicited, condescending and patronising PM but I did not reveal the actual content contained within, I don't think I'm the only person in the world that does not welcome with open arms unsolicited condescending and patronising 'advice'.

I think that would be obvious. You can't judge any performance without comparison. Your opinion constantly loses validity as when applied universally, everyone ends up being shite. Surely there must be some sort of scale?

So basically it's a case McCoist shouldn't be responsible for his failings because Celtic were shite too?

Ah a case in point - that must be the only reason we lost... For me it's a bit more complicated than that.

It really isn't that complicated in the same manner as surrendering a 2 goal lead at Alloa wasn't that complicated either.

With undisclosed fees I've no idea but don't see the relevance here. It's a different topic. But I'm of the opinion that you don't judge a manager's spending on one purchase. I'm of the opinion that we bought him as an investment that didn't pay off. I await your blame on McCoist for that.

I 'm not surprised you don't see the relevance. I'll throw in the South American superstar that is Arnold Peralta who McCoist personally traveled to South America to 'scout' and came back with rave reviews of,I don't suppose you think McCoist should be judged on that either?

Based on one fact? But not all the facts. But if it's true then debate it genuinely.

Three years worth of facts but to you facts are only facts if they coincide with your own opinion.

You're opening your eyes by closing them to the rest of the world? I see McCoist's failings, I also see other factors which you ignore - can you not see the difference?

If you really did see McCoist's failings then why are you spending your time the rest of us it was the rest of the worlds fault and not McCoists?

Do you read your own writing? That is NOT a fact, it is conjecture, plain as day! As well as dismissing all other factors including not being the manager for the whole season. Yet you can't see why I don't suddenly convert to your way of thinking?

It's not a fact we weren't promoted, it's not a fact McCoist had culpability in that failure?

Seriously I'm not in the slightest interest in you converting to my way of thinking and find it laughable you would think I am.

As I said. I like to look at the bigger picture. Hearts were on a high while we were in depression and having the heart ripped out of the club. Isn't it ironic that you have highlighted how bad the boards have been and yet continue to forget about that aspect when it doesn't suit your view?

There are plenty of Rangers sides who have fallen behind a team on form, it does not make every manager completely inept. As I have maintained, I thought Mccoist was mediocre and I can't see how being the nearest challenger to a team on fire suits your view better than mine especially when you factor in the club being ripped apart and a miserable support many of whom were boycotting. I have no idea if my opinion is right (please read several times and understand this) but there is certainly a basis of validity. If you can't even acknowledge what I say, how the Hell am I going to be convinced?

Fancy me expecting us to compete with a Hearts side with a rookie manager. How did McCoist fare against Hearts again oh that's right P2 L2. As for us being Hearts "nearest challenger" that in itself is a damning indictment of McCoist is it not? No doubt there's a myriad of excuses for that eh?

Once again I'm not in the slightest bit interested in convincing you I'm sure that'll permeate one day.

You can't think of a president - say Le Guen and Smith? The fact is that I was one of the few that predicted that results probably wouldn't improve much based on my views...

Did McCall have the opportunity to bring in players during a transfer widow?

Good for you, it appears your foresight is better than your hindsight, a boon for the broken clock idiom.

Well for me the sp. Vs and Ashley would probably be the villains of the piece. Without them, I am convinced that the results would be better, we'd easily have finished second, and had a better chance for the playoffs. In fact I reckon if McCoist had stayed our chances of promotion would have been high. Again there's plenty to back that up as a valid opinion even if you disagree with it.

Yes it was everybody's fault bar McCoist. Easily finished second lol we would have still met Motherwell I suppose you're going to claim that with McCoist as manager instead of pardon the pun being well beaten we'd have beaten them well.

Maybe you should read them objectively first. Your current post is full of that and I've pointed it out. My posts are there for all to see. I'm happy to give reasoning behind anything I say. The tone may get weary when someone like you cannot take an opposing viewpoint. You then get insulting and bullying, and then project that onto me for merely not putting up with it.

I know your posts are there for all to see and I'm happy enough for people to form their own views on your pontificating.

It may be weary for you when you can't force your viewpoint on someone else but honestly I don't give a shit.

I'm insulting and bullying you because I refuse to accept your viewpoint and therefore ignore what I witnessed with my own eyes, Jesus wept.

If you really believe I'm bullying you then report it to the admin.

If you can debate openly and respectfully then show, don't tell, and don't accuse. Just do it. Walk the walk.

Classy! but fortunately I'm not as thin skinned as you.

If you think that's my opinion then you've demonstrated your huge problem. You're arguing against a viewpoint that doesn't exist, even though I've reiterated it many times. You've just shown your whole premise is a poor joke.

Your opinion is that McCoist wasn't a bad manager of Rangers, the football played under him wasn't "utter shite......", "garbage" and the "worst....seen Rangers play...." and his failings are more to do with the rest of the world than him himslf. no?

You give the impression of understanding complex documents, but can't understand my posts in the slightest. It explains a lot...

Yes it does it really does.

And yet you can't calmly deal with counter arguments. But as you've just demonstrated a characteristic of an extremist in that when someone disagrees with you, you can only see it to be the opposite extreme, no matter where it lies on the spectrum.

Ah extremism added to the list of my crimes that's becoming quite charge sheet.

You may live in a world comprised of solely varying shades of perpetual grayness but some things are simply black or white they really are and the football under McCoist is one such thing.

Like I've said before, substitute the results to someone's son's team, apply your opinion to the father and see if no one is insulted. But again you are obviously showing your anger and intolerance against an opposing opinion.

Lolza... that's some serious extrapolation and getting even more bizzare if that's possible.

You do realise that posts hang around? Just read them back for God sake.

I've acknowledged all facts, and my opinion takes them into account. I can show how you have not. I've also shown that many of YOUR facts are just opinion or conjecture, there's a good example in this post I'm replying to.

More me,me,me,me!