Green loses bid to have legal costs paid by club - appeal set for 29th January

Yes, the so called public 'spat' has much more involved than the media talk about and can be summed up as your quote above.....

versus

"It remains my intention to ensure that Sports Direct is legally and financially held accountable for its failures.".....DK

I agree

and the attempt by some to hide Ashley's intentions under a carpet as 2 egoists "seeing who can piss the highest" is pretty transparent

these people are a disgrace to Rangers supporters (if that's what they are !)

I agree

and the attempt by some to hide Ashley's intentions under a carpet as 2 egoists "seeing who can piss the highest" is pretty transparent

these people are a disgrace to Rangers supporters (if that's what they are !)

It has been a spin campaign throughout traditional and social media that some Rangers supporters have 'bought' because it is designed to fill a hole in the understanding of what is going on within a complex situation. It is pitched in this way to influence fans opinion so as they think DK is as much of a problem as MASH/SD.

The truth of the matter is that the underlying battle is..........The interests of Rangers... v... Mr.MASH/SD

The deranged on their own sites are delighted to report that Green can appeal. :flipa:

Give it up Charlie. Start handing the cap around for the criminal trial. I suspect you'll need it.

Yet they find it a travesty the club can appeal the EBT ruling :D:D

Go easy on the gloating please folks.

Stings like mad when their mhan / mhen reverse decisions on appeal.

Temper it a little maybe.

Yet its ok for him to boast about his chateau and string of racehorses he purchased on the back of his Rangers investment?

• 3 weeks later...