We have the best side, the best manager and the best training ground...

IMHO, spending another 500k to a million on players that also fit the Premiership bill (which includes players from the likes of Accrington Stanley too) in January will not break our budget.

W&W face a scenario all Rangers managers faced, i.e. teams trying to adapt to the new players and playing style. How the management and players cope with that will tell us about their qualities, as in years gone by, when we hardly swept aside teams like there was no tomorrow. Even the best NIAR-sides fought out quite a few 1-0 wins and 1-1draws over the years, when quality wise - by comparison - they were far better than the opposition (than what we have right now).

You would hope so given the league we're in. Our recent games have shown that we just aren't very good, to be honest.

It's not we just aren't very good Ser it's we haven't been very good cos we're playing against the same players we hammered at the start. I've every confidence that the magic hat and big davie has put a rocket up their rectum and demanded a big improvement cos just now, we aren't getting sent home happy...

I would have to take issue with everything Lee says.

I believe Hibs have the better team, as last season's league positions demonstrated. Both teams have had changes since last season, but there can be no doubt Hibs recruited better and this will be reflected by this season's final league positions.

Alan Stubbs is undoubtedly a better manager than warburton, though your manager is doing well. I do expect the wheels to come further off ranger's campaign, as it has only taken less than half a season for teams to figure out a way to negate Warburton. Stubbs on the other hand, has us playing delightful, tricky, near Brazil '70 football at times, which leaves opposition managers permanently discombobulated as the ball ripples into their net. Our worry is holding onto Alan.

Training ground - whilst Murray park may boast more acreage, it cannot be denied that East Mains is superior. It's been known for rangers fans to move to East mains, just to enjoy the rarified atmosphere close to the tactical hub of the capital's premier team. Murray park cannot even boast a full size synthetic pitch.

Lee had a difficult upbringing, playing for Hearts, which unequivocally has affected his brain. Glad to help correct him for this marvellous civilised site.

I would have to take issue with everything Lee says.

I believe Hibs have the better team, as last season's league positions demonstrated. Both teams have had changes since last season, but there can be no doubt Hibs recruited better and this will be reflected by this season's final league positions.

Alan Stubbs is undoubtedly a better manager than warburton, though your manager is doing well. I do expect the wheels to come further off ranger's campaign, as it has only taken less than half a season for teams to figure out a way to negate Warburton. Stubbs on the other hand, has us playing delightful, tricky, near Brazil '70 football at times, which leaves opposition managers permanently discombobulated as the ball ripples into their net. Our worry is holding onto Alan.

Training ground - whilst Murray park may boast more acreage, it cannot be denied that East Mains is superior. It's been known for rangers fans to move to East mains, just to enjoy the rarified atmosphere close to the tactical hub of the capital's premier team. Murray park cannot even boast a full size synthetic pitch.

Lee had a difficult upbringing, playing for Hearts, which unequivocally has affected his brain. Glad to help correct him for this marvellous civilised site.

With all due respect your post is nonsense from start to finish.

1. Last seasons standings are irrelevant to the here and now.

2. "No doubt Hibs have recruited better" ? Based on what ? The fact Hibs are SECOND in the league ?

3. Stubbs a better manager than Warburton. Again, based on what ? The fact Rangers have won 2 of 3 games between the teams this season ? Based on Hibs being in 2nd place behind Warburtons Rangers ?

4. Opposition managers discombobulated ? Lol. What happened on Saturday then ? You are on a good run but don't get carried away.

5. Training ground. Capitals premier team ? Lol. Last I checked it was Hearts in the premier league.... Murray Park is undoubtedly the best training facility in the country. East Mains still has drainage issues...... Trust me, I KNOW....

In fact, if you weren't a Hibbee, it would be so blatant that you are trolling.... But I suspect you actually believe the nonsense you posted above

Thanks for that, ns. I enjoy a good joke.

The teams are maybe not far apart but otherwise, the most I can give you is that AS is not quite as bad as some of us had hoped. Swansea don't seem to rate him.

Fulham either.

Stubbs is also uglier.:seal:

Glad to be of assistance Scott.

The Green Brazil eh? Is this what everyone else is calling us now? Well, if the cap fits.....

No, it's what we all hope that you keep calling them before the fall.

#death, taxes and Hibs bottle crash