The REAL Bill McMurdo

What's a "right thinking bear?"

Well in my opinion, and it is only my opinion, it would be any Bear who realised and took issue with the fact that McMurdo junior was purposely and very deliberately pumping out lies and propaganda on behalf of those who were then in charge of Rangers, while, shall we say, those in charge were putting their own interests, or the interests of someone else, before what was best for Rangers.

And also, while all the time, McMurdo proclaimed he was only doing what he was doing as he had Ranger's best interests at heart.

What's a "right thinking bear?"

bears who could see through the shite being pumped out on Ashley's behalf by McMurdo and McGillivan. At times their blogs were almost identical

when "a Rangers supporters" is in agreement with an unhinged tosser bleating from some backwater in Ireland then you've got to question his credentials

Edited by colinstein

bears who could see through the shite being pumped out on Ashley's behalf by McMurdo and McGillivan. At times their blogs were almost identical

when "a Rangers supporters" is in agreement with an unhinged tosser bleating from some backwater in Ireland then you've got to question his credentials

I thought you were talking about his da....