Merry Xmas my arse...what a waste of the 25th of December!...wish the postman would stop sticking silly cards through the door my effin blue bin is almost full...couldn't get to the shops yesterday because of last minute shoppers, same happened the day before, today, through an almighty thirst, I eventually managed to shop for my 'carry oot' there were idiots dressed up in red suits and white beards the place was full of kids, done my head in, people decorating their dirty windows with flashing lights that distract you, neighbours saying hello to you as they pass you in the street, I just keep my head down and pretend I don't notice them. Christmas? Aaaarggghh!

I'm sick of being Santa, so on Xmas day I'm doing this...

photo.jpg

Btw, Have a very merry christmas Gersnetters...:yesrfc:

Edited by Bearman

Merry Xmas to all the bears at gersnet. We've laghed we've cried and we've moaned every week since the magic hat and big davie has turned our club around. So make sure your all wrapped up for the hibs game cos I'll be sitting watching it in the Bluebells bar in teguise. Have a happy but safe new year...

Jordan Thompson ‏@x88_j 6 Std.Vor 6 Stunden Milngavie, Scotland

Christmas songs.. I prefer to play penny arcade all year round

https://twitter.com/x88_j

Mark Warburton ‏@MarkWarburton9 4 Std.Vor 4 Stunden

Here's wishing the Rangers fans a very enjoyable Xmas and a happy n healthy New Year! Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/MarkWarburton9