Matt Targett LB

Lewis Cook CM

Brandon Barker LW

Zach Clough CF

Since its xmas and I can dream

Will Hughes CM

Patrick Bamford CF

Joe Gomez CB

all young players from down south would fit the Warburton style whether they are realistic or not is in the eye of the beholder

Bamford is a good shout trublu....

Matt Targett LB

Lewis Cook CM

Brandon Barker LW

Zach Clough CF

Since its xmas and I can dream

Will Hughes CM

Patrick Bamford CF

Joe Gomez CB

all young players from down south would fit the Warburton style whether they are realistic or not is in the eye of the beholder

If we genuinely have ambition then these are the sort of calibre of players we should be looking at instead of the SPL dross

At least the SPL dross know what its like to play in this rough league..

So are you suggesting we should sign players purely because they've played in our leagues?

We should take them over players who are probably better than them?

Probably? I'm certainly not against it Rab. ..

I want the best Rangers team we can get on the park. Don't you?

If that means bringing in players from outside Scotland as opposed to Scottish players then so be it.

Souness did it. Advocaat did it. McLeish did it and Walter Smith did it in both his spells as Rangers manager.

I don't want to see us sign the likes of Murray Davidson & Greg Stewart(as you previously suggested) simply because they're Scottish-based players. I want better than that

Edited by RANGERRAB

We will be able to sign 'the very best' within 'our budget' when we are guaranteed promotion this season, there is no-way we will get those players until that is confirmed. A win on Monday followed by a good run of results will have players at other clubs with ambition looking up here. It's a bugger but not right now!